The online racing simulator
Haha "LFS Forum: Being Cynical About Release Dates Since 2008"
Quote from sinbad :Haha "LFS Forum: Being Cynical About Release Dates Since 2008"

More like joking about it because of the lack of updates.
Haha I have problems. I got a mail from Assetto Corsa.

OMG IT'S PRE-ORDER TIME!!!44!! \o/

"someone replied to a thread you are watching at Assetto Corsa support forum"

:d

Quote :stefano casillo ‏@kunosstefano 1m

i've got this strange feeling i need to change my tyres now.. I wonder why :d

That's what scawen said
Not sure if edited

Quote from troy :Not sure if edited

They are bastards torturing us with such photos...
I always look at these screenshots and think "and that moves too!"

That said, I remember thinking exactly the same thing about screenshots like this:

or even this:

Is that TOCA2 shot at Knockhill? I can't tell.
*sigh* who'd have thought that the awesomeness of TOCA 1 and 2 would eventually turn into the pile of shit that is the GRiD series?
Quote from Crashgate3 :*sigh* who'd have thought that the awesomeness of TOCA 1 and 2 would eventually turn into the pile of shit that is the GRiD series?

Until now I failed to make that link, so thanks for ruining my childhood.
And Colin McRae, after great Colin 2.0 and promises of the bright future, turned into DIRT (Now that I think about it, great sim actually turned into dirt)

Codemasters wtf are you doing.
Quote from Crashgate3 :*sigh* who'd have thought that the awesomeness of TOCA 1 and 2 would eventually turn into the pile of shit that is the GRiD series?

WTC was awesome!

Amen to that, sir.

@Chupacabras84 - oh yes, 2.0 was such a perfection. Such a joy. Pitty that Codemasters just ruined it with that stupid DIRT series.
Tried the TP. The physics are the best I've driven in a racing game yet. Or close to anyway. But the handling of the Elise makes me wanna smash the screen into pieces.
Quote from truepiece :Tried the TP. The physics are the best I've driven in a racing game yet. Or close to anyway. But the handling of the Elise makes me wanna smash the screen into pieces.

Physics and handling should go hand in hand?

personally, I will wait until Dennis tries the physics as he is the most qualified to judge it. If it ain't much better than LFS feel wise, I'm not touching it.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Physics and handling should go hand in hand?

I don't think so: If a car is rubbish in real life, it will be rubbish in the game if it is simulated realisticly.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Physics and handling should go hand in hand?

An accurate simulation of a Cadillac Eldorado will have terrible handling.

edit: ninja'd
My mouth is salivating and my body is ready.

I even shaved.
Why? Is it such a bad thing to have 1 account that you log into and have all your games. Especially when Valve has a fairly solid record historically of not making retarded choices.

(For the record, I think they are releasing it outside of Steam as well, but I'm not sure).
I was kinda hoping they would go for around 29€.. Ah well Still buying it though.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG