The online racing simulator
Not for the photos that much, but as a flashlight, I use it very frequently for finding something in the dark etc..

edit: Yes impressions would be nice.. If you could compare some things to Android, like does it have usable remote control app via wifi, how's the Gtalk, Twitter, is there a browser similar to Opera Mini for the Edge browsing etc..
you can still use apps that turn the screen's brightness to 100% and 100% white, it's not so bright as a led flash, BUT it spreads more the light, and give less sharp shadows, which helps on finding stuff
Cool, cheers for the info..
Got a 42" Samsung LED smart TV today for consoles/twitch streams. Didn't think I'd need all the internet features that TV's have these days, but it's actually quite brilliant to be able to stream media straight from PC to TV through home network, impressive progress from "dumb" tellys.

new grips for le bmx
First Apple product I've ever bought. For charging my Android device.

Quote from Ni-san :First Apple product I've ever bought. For charging my Android device.

Is the output so much better?
Quote from matijapkc :Is the output so much better?

It's Apple, so it's obviously far more superior than any charger.
Quote from matijapkc :Is the output so much better?

Actually, Apple chargers have a pretty crazy level of engineering for a charger. Circuits to prevent overloading and other miscellaneous damage to the plugged in device. A lot of other chargers are poorly designed and actually pose a risk to the plugged in device. I can't find the article right now, but some electrical engineer dissected both an Apple wall plug along with a few others and found that some plugins out there are downright scary for the potential of fire and other electricity related tragedies.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :but some electrical engineer dissected both an Apple wall plug along with a few others and found that some plugins out there are downright scary for the potential of fire and other electricity related tragedies.

Sherlock?
Quote from Bose321 :It's Apple, so it's obviously far more superior than any charger.

Well yeah actually, Apple make surprisingly good chargers.
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
Quote from Bose321 :It's Apple, so it's obviously far more superior than any charger.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Lots of words.

Lol, I was only asking what is the power output of that thing And for that level of engineering they could have at least increase the output. I've had a 1A charger with my HTC Explorer.
It's the only USB charger they had. It was either that, or I would be without music on my way home. Always nice to have a spare AC adapter anyways
Quote from matijapkc :

Lol, I was only asking what is the power output of that thing And for that level of engineering they could have at least increase the output. I've had a 1A charger with my HTC Explorer.

The iPhone only uses up to 5w (1A @ 5V) no matter what power charger you use, so there would be no point making it more powerful (and thus bigger).

If you want a bigger one, Apple do a 12w (2.4A @ 5V) one for use with the iPad range, but it's obviously a lot bigger.

arriving today
have fun farting like a champ
Haha, yeah, and keep in mind that extra protein + a lot of meat (if you got a lot og meat in your usually food) will make you fart toxic. I am not kidding you, with much proteins in your body you farts really smell like ...well shit is not the right word for it, it smells even worse.
I once almost puked of my own fart
Quote from The Very End :Haha, yeah, and keep in mind that extra protein + a lot of meat (if you got a lot og meat in your usually food) will make you fart toxic. I am not kidding you, with much proteins in your body you farts really smell like ...well shit is not the right word for it, it smells even worse.
I once almost puked of my own fart

DDDDDDDDDDDDD damn, Tor.
Just got a new cover for my phone in the mail. :lovies3d:

a second one to put it in SLI

Attached images
IMG_6436.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Just got a new cover for my phone in the mail. :lovies3d:

How much are the back covers?
You get one via Nokia for free (at least over here). I paid €7,50 for the blue one.
That's a cool price, probably they aren't giving away any in Serbia though..
I believe there are a few shops that sell them, or maybe some people on Ebay that sell original covers. My blue one is from eBay actually.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG