The online racing simulator
Robben already looked like an idiot in the last 3 or 4 finals he played in. I actually was happy for him and most Bayern players and Jupp Heynckes although I wanted Dortmund to win.
Robben IS an idiot.
Never cursed so hard when he scored
I don't get all the hate towards him.

He's also not even half as egoistic as he is made out to be, IMO.
The picture above explains it.
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't get all the hate towards him.

He misses most of his chances, he's selfish on the pitch, dives like a bitch... He shows real touches of master though, like his goal against Barcelona. He doesen't deserve all of the hate he gets, but he has always given reasons to turn against him.
"Lewandowski's manager says that Lewa is going to move to FC Bayern Munchen. The contract from his side is already complete and only waiting for Bayerns acceptation."

No pls! Even thought he's great player, i dont want him to move to Bayern... No more competition at bundesliga.
Quote from Stig209 :"Lewandowski's manager says that Lewa is going to move to FC Bayern Munchen. The contract from his side is already complete and only waiting for Bayerns acceptation."

No pls! Even thought he's great player, i dont want him to move to Bayern... No more competition at bundesliga.

Even if he moves to fcb, there will be competition in bl more then this year.
I would say dortmund will be much stronger then this year.Leverkusen is strong like alaways, hsv is coming, schalke is there etc..
Quote from undertaker00 :Even if he moves to fcb, there will be competition in bl more then this year.
I would say dortmund will be much stronger then this year.Leverkusen is strong like alaways, hsv is coming, schalke is there etc..

I wouldn't count on HSV or Schalke even though they got Hunter back... It's intresting to see what BvB does on transfer markets after all the fcb money... But really hoping Leverkusen to get closer to BvB and fcb! Btw ur thoughts about Frankfurts run continuing next season?
Quote from Stig209 :I wouldn't count on HSV or Schalke even though they got Hunter back... It's intresting to see what BvB does on transfer markets after all the fcb money...

I hope more they pay the depts. If there is a rest, they should get Leon Goretzka and help a club nearby with that money
HSV?
They are deep in debt and have completely incompetent people in leading roles so I actually expect them to play against the relegation to the 2nd Bundesliga next year.

I expect Wolfsburg to become one of the bigger/more successful german teams in the next 4 or 5 years, though.
I was speaking of Dortmund.

Wolfsburg... hm... With Aloffs they are now in a better shape management-wise. HSV won't play against relegation but it was an extremely weak season overall, as they were still in reach of the Europa League spots. With such a performance I don't see them in those shperes next season.
I think wolfsburg would surprise at the next season. They have a reasonably good squad and potential for better result than 13th.
Falcao apparently going to AS Monaco
with that 60 million euro pricetag? where they got all that money for the previous boughts and for that one??
Quote from Stig209 :with that 60 million euro pricetag? where they got all that money for the previous boughts and for that one??

Arabian oil-money!
AS Monaco - the new PSG
Atleast this will make French Football less one sided. Have at it Monaco!
Mario Gomez moves from FC Bayern to Napoli...

This is going worse and worse all the time!
Goodbye Andrey . Such talent, shame he seemed to lose that desire, though he'll remain a hero for that game at Anfield ("FOURRRRR"), and the goal against Barcelona, even if both didn't end up meaning that much in the long run.
Yeah he looked really promising when he first signed for Arsenal but it never really worked out, and once he lost his confidence he was hopeless.

Not really a good fit for the team. I think they hoped he would become a bit of a Rosicky but he turned out to be nothing like him.

Great player, shame he got stuck in that situation at Arsenal really.
tbh his goal to game ratio at Arsenal and Zenit were almost the same... scoring in just over 20% of his matches for each team.
He would have done a lot better if they'd ever played him up the middle though. I really rate Arshavin he's a talented forward but it seems he's a bit like Berbatov, his form goes completely out of the window when he's not happy.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG