The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
They found the terrorist that is responsible for the bombing.
Attached images
ss222.jpg
These bastards are making it harder and harder to live among society as a Muslim. Yes I'm a Muslim. R.i.p to the innocent lives lost that day and across the globe. *zips flamesuit*
Quote from BlueFlame :Disasters are unforseen events. By their very definition they are unpreventable.

haha good one

Conspiracy theories are everywhere. Are there elements that want to go to war and will do these things to make an excuse? One thing is for sure, there are people that jump on any opportunity to blame the countries/religions/people they hate the most.
Not everyone will believe what we are told. People don't believe it when we're told the government has prevented an attack like this. There are too many people, and it's far too easy for their voices to be heard. It's a mess of misinformed extremist paranoia.

I'm really sorry for the people that got hurt in this tragedy. The video of it is surreal. I think my first reaction would have been "oh fireworks". It's amazing how one of these things has such a devastating impact on such a small area, but then when you look at what they put inside them, you can understand. Such a random "throw an arrow into the events calendar" attack. It makes no sense, but then sometimes I think that's the most terrifying thing.
I don't get Muslims and their hardcore religion at all (not saying for this case but generally).
I'm sorry but you're way too radical, suicide bombing the shit out of innocent people like once a week. And everyone is fine about that there? How the fck aren't there any protests and outrages when a suicide bomber kills 40 IRAQI policeman, not infidel americans, your own countryman.
They are traitors to your alah and deserve to die? I really don't get it, can a muslim help me explain. Is that really the only way to tell americans to go home..
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I read "Ban all pressure cookers".

You have no idea how many of my super gun lovin' friends have posted that on Facebook.

Additionally:
Quote :(CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 2:36 p.m. Wednesday]
There is conflicting information as to whether someone has been arrested in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings. A federal law enforcement source told CNN's Fran Townsend that someone was arrested. But later, two senior administration officials and another federal official told Townsend that there had been a misunderstanding among officials and that no one has been arrested.

So apparently I (and pretty much every media outlet) was wrong.
Quote from Rappa Z :You have no idea how many of my super gun lovin' friends have posted that on Facebook.

The only difference is I'm being satirical.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't get Muslims and their hardcore religion at all (not saying for this case but generally).
I'm sorry but you're way too radical, suicide bombing the shit out of innocent people like once a week. And everyone is fine about that there? How the fck aren't there any protests and outrages when a suicide bomber kills 40 IRAQI policeman, not infidel americans, your own countryman.
They are traitors to your alah and deserve to die? I really don't get it, can a muslim help me explain. Is that really the only way to tell americans to go home..

That sort of event has got nothing to do with americans directly. There's a long running conflict between sunni and shias, supposedly due to the battle of Karbala which came about due to a difference on accepting who the first imam was. That was long time ago - very long time ago, and it's a perfect fairytale to keep people divided. Much like all religious or political fairytales of that sort are.

Any more, as it was then really, it is totally irrelevant - the issue is simple, in countries that have been put through the grinder there are very few rich people and very many poor people with a huge difference in how rich and how poor they are. In this case it is poor muslims and rich muslims. Like most poor people around the world they get shat upon and inevitably due to illiteracy and despair take to extreme views much like idiots in our parts of the world are attracted to neonazi, white supremacy, hardcore nationalist or other fascist organizations.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Haven't read this thread, so i'm not to date with the theories, so here's mine.
US took their troops out of iraq right? So now they need a excuse to get them back there.

North Korea is the new CS map.
Quote from Litro :North Korea is the new CS map.

No, it's platform to the new Metal Gear game.
It's a sad occurance. Thoughts are with those involved.

That being said, there's not much else to read into it in my opinion. Only thing that I've learned that I didn't already know is that our media is completely retarded.

Look at the false reports that we've been hearing. They havn't even made an arrest and all of a sudden they have. Sigh.. wait until you know FOR CERTAIN before you report something!

This is a great example of the US media at work. Not so much a conspiracy theory, more an example of no fact checking.
It looks like your conspiracy hoax photoshoppers need to be more careful.
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Boris Lozac
Quote from CheerioDM :They found the terrorist that is responsible for the bombing.

Where did you get this pic from?
Cry for the white man but **** everyone else.
Well that's just how it is when you're the most popular at something. Everyone knows America, everyone grew up with american movies, TV shows and music.. Major part of our life was influenced by it, I bet no one grew up with Pakistani cartoons and Iraqi TV shows..
Same when a celebrity dies, many care more because they feel like they 'knew' him/her.. And I so fckin hate this new trend of "oh you care more about Michael Jackson then Jon Dough from Kazahkstan", it's just how it is..
Got nothing to do with it Boris. It's westerners looking out for westerners. nothing more nothing less.
#72 - pipa
Quote from BlueFlame :Got nothing to do with it Boris. It's westerners looking out for westerners. nothing more nothing less.

You choose the people you care for, implying logical reasoning to something emotional is a bad idea.

Obviously i care more for people that i i know or have something in common with may it be culture, color or personal likes.
Call it racism if you like, but it's natural among all humans not just white people.
Quote from pipa :You choose the people you care for, implying logical reasoning to something emotional is a bad idea.

Obviously i care more for people that i i know or have something in common with may it be culture, color or personal likes.
Call it racism if you like, but it's natural among all humans not just white people.

Logic is never a bad idea. Emotions are probably one of the humans biggest flaws.
".... and soon my cyborg army will CRUSH THEM ALL"
Quote from BlueFlame :Emotions are probably one of the humans biggest flaws.

Emotions are the reasons why we are humans.

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG