The online racing simulator
"For this Christmas I wish I could have a running game server"

"Ohohoh, boy, do you believe you were good enough ?"

"hummm, not sure, so can I have an answer from Franky ?"

"..."

Seriously hope everything is ok for Dean, after being annoyed about my server, I start to worry about the guy.

Merry Christmas all !
Merry Xmas Where ever you are hope your having fun
Quote from sylbal :Seriously hope everything is ok for Dean, after being annoyed about my server, I start to worry about the guy.

Merry Christmas all !

Yea, This time last year he had the flu, and then was in the hospital... Hope he is doing well....
Database and Layout servers are down as well.
-
(WayneRover) DELETED by WayneRover
-
(WayneRover) DELETED by WayneRover
Is there no one out here who knows him personally ?????

I'm Extremely frustrated the problem is not solved yet.. But m' to I'm beginning to worry about Dean . as we have not yet heard anything from him yet..

There should be a way to contact him ??

anyone ?
I have seen this happening a few times now. Is it bad as I say I'm getting used of it?
Quote from hanzime :Is there no one out here who knows him personally ?????

I'm Extremely frustrated the problem is not solved yet.. But m' to I'm beginning to worry about Dean . as we have not yet heard anything from him yet..

There should be a way to contact him ??

anyone ?

I've shot him an email this morning, no reply yet...
shall we start speculating what has happened to him think of the funniest reasons why hes not answering to keep us amused
I would not doubt it if he did either of the 2 things which have happened before
1. Vacationing where no internet possible from phone.
2. hospital (preferably option 1)
Kidnapped by amazonian women
He hosted 500 servers,someone ordered the 501st,so there was a system overload and meltdown,since he is part of a system,Franky melted too...
Quote from Eclipsed :He hosted 500 servers,someone ordered the 501st,so there was a system overload and meltdown,since he is part of a system,Franky melted too...

Hahahahaha
Been on holiday since the 21st when this kicked off, I see my sites are still down. I understand it's an awkward time of year; as ever, simply some communication would go a long way.
Hope everything is okay..
im begining to think the data centre has been flooded or something like that as we have had some pretty bad rain
The 500servers website is currently undergoing maintainence
Please check back again soon.

thats wat www.500server.com says now

its gone be oke (i hope)
Quote from LedRed :The 500servers website is currently undergoing maintainence

thats wat www.500server.com says now

its gone be oke (i hope)

Uhm... I'm getting:
Quote :Welcome to: 500server.com
This Web page is parked for FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.

The 500servers website is currently undergoing maintainence

If you are looking to control your game server with the 500servers control panel, please visit: http://www.500control.co.uk

If you are looking to view the client billing area please visit: http://www.500servers.com/billing

If you are looking to place a new order, please visit: http://www.500servers.com/billing/cart.php

that messege was on day after servers went down and not changed hope dean is ok normally it does not take this long for a reply and a fix to the problem,i needed a server to run my weekly events and for racing on during the week so bought another from another host
sorry it is servers not server

sorry sorry sorry

before my scanner send me a warning
thats gone now
so the website is safe again
500servers.net says that it exceeded bandwidth.

lfsdb.500servers.net is down
layouts.500servers.net is up
My sites are now back up.
I'm on 81.19...... and my server still down.

Can't ftp in, and unable to connect to www.500control.co.uk
Quote from T3charmy :I've shot him an email this morning, no reply yet...

And any reaction yet ???
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG