The online racing simulator
"http://500control.co.uk/" doesn't work!! Anyone knows why?
Quote from ghostrider83 :can't seem to access the ftp side of my server. could some one look into this. also it looks like the control panel is also down.

Quote from Ziroh :"http://500control.co.uk/" doesn't work!! Anyone knows why?

See the following post in this thread, a few posts before your posts:

Quote from franky500 :There has been a preety crazy "mess" up with the control panel and im going to have to rebuild the whole thing, so the control panel / FTP will be UNAVAILABLE for the next 24 hours.

Hi Dean ,

any info about 'progress controlpanel 'i hope things are soon ok again
Keep up the good work

regards DCke
Quote from dekojester :See the following post in this thread, a few posts before your posts:

It's been more than 24hours
Old rule in computer things:

Estimate a time, and you can be sure that it takes twice as long. If not: Now is time to worry...
Was setting myself up for an all-nighter... next thing i know i wake up in a really wierd possition in the office chair... Its strange because i dont remember going to sleep.

Anyway, back onto it now. Coffee at the ready too.
Nice, thanks alot!
Quote from franky500 :Was setting myself up for an all-nighter... next thing i know i wake up in a really wierd possition in the office chair... Its strange because i dont remember going to sleep.

Anyway, back onto it now. Coffee at the ready too.

LOL wake up in a office chair in a wiered possition , very unusual unless you have had a long work day
You get it done for today ?
Hey Dean any expected time frame I would hate to post pone my event. Also I sent that email did you recieve it? (TS3 down now to)
Edit: Ts3 backup now
Hey Franky I realy need to know if I can rely on the cPanel will be up or if you can apply what I emailed you?
Quote :Sorry for not being able to reply sooner Matt,

If you can e-mail me the details to: admin@500servers.com and ensure the subject line contains: "Config Changes" in it with either the changed values in setup.cfg or a list of what you need changed i will get that done for you.

Regards,
Dean

I sent you that email but still nothing
:tit:

Franky there hasn't been a week this year where there hasn't been a software/hardware failure.

Any New Year resolutions?
I dont know what it is you are trying to say bmxtwins.. but that titanic image really hurt me then. (and i bet i could find several weeks worth of uptime!).

Theres no denying that its been a bad year. i have admitted that on many occasions. I have not had the resources available to me through the year to make the correct moves forward. I have some of those resources now and i will be making an announcement with my 5 year anniversary special thread which will be up in the next few days.

Mustang. I'll apply those changes for you now.

Edit: Changes applied.
thanks Dean
Yea just ignore my brother he is quite immature
CP Update: Have managed to get a copy of an older database and am working to re-incorperate all the changes since. the CP will be up late this evening.
Quote from franky500 :I dont know what it is you are trying to say bmxtwins.. but that titanic image really hurt me then. (and i bet i could find several weeks worth of uptime!).

Theres no denying that its been a bad year. i have admitted that on many occasions. I have not had the resources available to me through the year to make the correct moves forward. I have some of those resources now and i will be making an announcement with my 5 year anniversary special thread which will be up in the next few days.

Mustang. I'll apply those changes for you now.

Edit: Changes applied.

everything just seems shaky is all. Didnt realize that said Titanice on it :P
Quote from Bmxtwins ::tit:

Franky there hasn't been a week this year where there hasn't been a software/hardware failure.

Any New Year resolutions?

That's a bit extreme, there's been many weeks this year without problems.

It's inevitable that the law of averages will catch up with you and give you a good whipping of difficulties, and unfortunately these came with a tough period in franky's life. Give him credit, he's done an admirable job of keeping things going.
Now it's been taking a while.. :P
Quote from Ziroh :Now it's been taking a while.. :P

Patients my friend , we're all waiting on the GREEN LIGHT .

:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g
Nice "copying" my sig btw :P
Quote from Ziroh :Now it's been taking a while.. :P

Quote from DCke :Patients my friend , we're all waiting on the GREEN LIGHT .

:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g

The day it arrives, it will arrive. It could be today or 50 years later. The only sure thing is that it will arrive.
Quotation of Ayrton Senna

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Biatch xD

:feedtroll
Quote from Ziroh :Biatch xD

:feedtroll

Goodnight my friend i check things tomorrow
Goodnight mate ;P
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG