The online racing simulator
B2R OnlineRacing has just crashed about 10mins ago
Hi velocity, Have sent you a PM.
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

...........Same for me with 'Schumie'. No TCA control.
i've just jumped on the bat-phone. let's hope he see's the message soon.
try it now
Quote from franky500 :Hi velocity, Have sent you a PM.

I also sent you a PM yesterday, could you take a look at it please.
hey..

I just getting tired of open tickets and nothing is resolved...

i need just 1 airio (full with my license that i already purchased) connected with my 3 servers

the S1 servers is offline since a few weeks ago

and my TS3 server is offline since month's ago...

and nobody answer my tickets

the 3 servers (well, just 2 running) are with a lot of lag

Quote from Neto_r :hey..

I just getting tired of open tickets and nothing is resolved...

i need just 1 airio (full with my license that i already purchased) connected with my 3 servers

the S1 servers is offline since a few weeks ago

and my TS3 server is offline since month's ago...

and nobody answer my tickets

the 3 servers (well, just 2 running) are with a lot of lag

• You have Airio on your control panel. It is installed and set to connect to your server(s). Configuration issues should be directed to the Airio support thread.
  • Somebody (if its not you i suggest you change your password) seems to have changed your S1 servers name to: /host=^4LFS ^7Costa ^1Rica ^0(Demo)
    So you have 2 servers set as DEMO. This is why the S1 server is not showing up as you already have another server running with the same name.
  • Your Teamspeak 3 server seems fine, Have you attempted pressing the "start" button on the control panel for this? as it is currently set to stopped so will not be available until you choose to use it.
Tickets have been an issue lately, For that i am sorry. I will do my best to get back to anybody with an open ticket over the next 24 hours.
Just to ley you know Dean, website is almost dead...
ours is at crawling speed any news dean? I wanted to do some website editing but the other guy's connection would take 5 minutes to put every page.
Quote from Anthoop :I also sent you a PM yesterday, could you take a look at it please.

Check your pm`s mate
Dean, I am still waiting for a reply to my second PM. Thanks.
thanks it's working right now

could you please delete all the airio that are installed in the server?

i want to start over again with just one full airio, for connect the 3 servers

Can you read my ticket
My lfsserver (47 slot) is lagging pretty bad
Our server is fine?

One Q though.. Is tweak available on 500? I sent a ticket but it was closed without reply...
there was a reply but for some reason it does not notify you that anything has been updated in it (just that it was closed). Something i'm looking into.

As it currently stands, Tweak servers are a no go on 500servers.
dean I sent you a PM about webhost, could you respond so we know whether to continue with current build or not. Thanks Matt
could you pls update to the new 2.5.5 full airio?

and i dont know why but i already connect my 3 servers and still dont show any airio in the server
if Franky has not got back to you within an hour or so, i'll jump on the bat phone again. i only really inform him of performance issues, a configuration issues is less important. but an issues non-the-less.
Quote :Connection must be opened. SQL Command:*command here*

Experiencing this issue at this time
Dean did you get pm PM?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG