The online racing simulator
When did you send it? i get alot of PM's
Why would you go to Microsoft to get Joomla? Just go to the Joomla website, download, unzip, upload, put in the MySQL info, etc and wahey it's installed.
anyways not gonna install it yet then need to find out if project is dead now or alive. so dont worry to much about it Dean
ahh right,

It would not be usable anyway if it's a version for windows, The webserver runs on Centos
Server offline AGAIN !!!!
Hi,

Our server is offline again !!!

Status is UNKNOW .. when I try to restart it I get the error :
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hope you can the fix the probs.
Checking it out now.
Fixed now. It was an old version of LFSLapper causing a stir. I have removed it now and informed the owner to install a more recent version if they want to keep using it.
Hello Franky, I would like to rent a server again. If possible just

come on MSN to talk about, thanks. Greets PVL
my server was quite laggy today :| ruining multiple driver's races
Control panel will be offline for a few hours overnight tonight, Should be back up for the morning though.
Quick update, seems the overnight outage has been extended due to complications.

I will update again as soon as i know more.
Still waiting on this to be rectified. When i know more, you will know more.
Franky, TCA down, here.
Im aware, Still waiting for something to be done about it myself. The Control panel is hosted off-site and i have no control over its downtime
And its back up. Still have not heard anything about why it took so long though.
Quote from franky500 :And its back up. Still have not heard anything about why it took so long though.

that's what she said. sorry.
And its down again. sorry everybody. Will try to get something out of them again. In the meantime, PM me for any urgent changes (let me know ur CP Username when u contact me)
I blame Dadge trolling :P , any idea when it will be backup?
Hoping it won't be too long. Unfortunately i still have not received a reply from them If it goes on for too much longer i'll grab my backup and get it up elsewhere.
Quote from franky500 :Hoping it won't be too long. Unfortunately i still have not received a reply from them If it goes on for too much longer i'll grab my backup and get it up elsewhere.

Do you think you could go ahead and pop the backup to elsewhere ?

Had an event yesterday, and prefer / almost always take server side replays for the official record, and can't get to FTP with the control panel offline.

Couple other notes from my opinion:

Isn't TCAdmin something simple enough / common enough that it should already have a backup set up / kept active and regularly synchronized anyway ? Just like how the actual game servers should have a regular backup taken and shipped to another box or off-site somewhere safe / easy to access so a restore can be done more quickly in the event of hardware failure

Good luck getting TCAdmin back up!
Unfortunately its not as simple as that, (even though it should be).

I have Pm'd you your replays.
we had some lag again on start, any idea when u can get this solved? not now obviously cuz were still racing
Hi Mustang, You need to provide me with trace routes and speed tests from users actually experiencing the lag in order to see where the problems lie.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG