The online racing simulator
Quote from sylbal :Hi,

I currently have the following when try to stop/restart the server

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Cheers,

I also have the same problem and server is very laggy.
give it a try now fella's
ok, for me, thank's a lot
Thanks Dean.
500control.co.uk appears to be down / non-responsive at this time.
Just to confirm the 500control.co.uk (control panel) is currently online, however there are confirmed routing issues which will mean that some people will be able to connect to it, and others will not.

It has been reported and we are now waiting on a solution from the peer. Hopefully it will not be too long before it is either fixed or traffic is re-routed.
Quote from franky500 :Just to confirm the 500control.co.uk (control panel) is currently online, however there are confirmed routing issues which will mean that some people will be able to connect to it, and others will not.

It has been reported and we are now waiting on a solution from the peer. Hopefully it will not be too long before it is either fixed or traffic is re-routed.

-
(lysergic) DELETED by lysergic : duplicated
Quote from franky500 :Just to confirm the 500control.co.uk (control panel) is currently online, however there are confirmed routing issues which will mean that some people will be able to connect to it, and others will not.

Ping 78.129.222.153

[www.500control.co.uk]
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Timed out
Average time over 10 pings: 0 ms

Ping 84.45.52.142
[www.500servers.com]

Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 109 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 114 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 110 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 110 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 124 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 113 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 111 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 118 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 115 ms
Round trip time to 84.45.52.142: 107 ms

Average time over 10 pings: 113.1 ms

http://network-tools.com/defau ... host=www.500control.co.uk
Hey Dean, I sent a PM that I could use a response to, Thanks Matt
hi there

i have Question

how i can i only admins Allowed to vote for exp.(Change track ) i dont want anyone to press shift+x when i play.. i want only admins do that

sry for bad english

and thnx
Quote from ViKTOOR-LFS :hi there

i have Question

how i can i only admins Allowed to vote for exp.(Change track ) i dont want anyone to press shift+x when i play.. i want only admins do that

sry for bad english

and thnx

You would need to use an insim such as Airio to cancel such votes.
Also worth mentioning that any admin can type /cv when a vote starts in order to cancel it.
I'm sure cPanel was working very recently, now I'm back to my old friend "Cannot read license file"...
500 server errors... lfslapper doesn't work:

"An error occurred while starting the game server."

"Status: Unknown "
Quote from lysergic :500 server errors... lfslapper doesn't work:

"An error occurred while starting the game server."

"Status: Unknown "

Wow!! no answer and no solutions after 2 days, meanwhile the League ... f*****u
Quote from lysergic :Wow!! no answer and no solutions after 2 days, meanwhile the League ... f*****u

I just tried to start a service on my 500servers and it didn't complain - check, it could have been a temporary issue that fixed itself that he didn't have time to check and acknowledge, or he fixed it and saw no need or had no ability to post about it being fixed?
Servers down to .. www.liveforspeed.be..

Waiting for them to come back online.. I hope they fix it very soon as the weekend starts...
.144 only it seems
I really need WCL servers backup :P at least our S2 server is needed for an event on tomorrow

See you
-jsrk-
Realistic NASCAR Server is also down for tomorrow's event. If it could be up by later today it would be helpful. If it's not we will likely need to post pone our event for tomorrow. We're attempting to aquire another set of servers for the event however.
This is a networking error , The .144 server and the .141 server take different routes out of the datacenter, the routing that the .144 server takes is having issues,

We have been informed that the situation is being dealt with and expect full service to resume shortly,

If we receive any more detailed information we will pass it on to you as soon as possible
Thank you for the information, Dean.

I hope the service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Cheers.
I have just received a notice stating that this should be resolved in the next 20 - 30 minutes
This has been sorted out completely now, Thanks for your patience everybody.
Thank you Franky . Caused me alot of stress, but that's just how my mind works. You run a great service
Thx for the support Dean !!!
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG