The online racing simulator
Okay, got it going via the TC
we currently have problems with serious lags atm...
same here. theres no racing possible atm. too many lags/warps/disconects.
Hi guys, We are aware of the lag issues and are looking into it now, I suspect it may be that the new switch needs some updates. Will try to keep you informed.
Well that was simple Set up within minutes of receiving activation. Good little thing you got going on here Franky500. Keep up the good work.
Lag
Still unable to use Redline Racing servers, lag is too bad.

All players show as having over 0.5% packet loss and are randomly being kicked for lag. Airio keeps going off so we have no admin capabilities.

Does it really take this long to swap out a network switch or update it?
Severe Lagging causing crashes
Schumie server suffering badly. When willl this be corrected please?
i have not been in touch with franky for a few days. i'll text him now to see if there's any idea on how long the lag will be on the servers.
once he gets back, i'll post here.
Ok, he's currently waiting for his network provider to get back to him with information. He's still waiting on the email but has just sent another one in a hope that it will hurry them up a bit.

although this doesn't fix the lag, but what i'm getting is that his hands are currently tied as he is now waiting on an outside source to get their fingers out. i'll try to keep you all updated as soon as i know more. franky might even beat me to it.
Thanks Dadge
Fair play Dadge, appreciated keeping us customers informed, beyond the call of duty
Any idea if the lag issues are solved now? The admin panel seems much more responsive today. I was also testing some file download and it looked OK, while yesterday it did not really work...
Lag
I think it might be solved.

The Redline website forums are much more responsive and I was showing as having 0% packet loss on one of the Redline servers.

There wasn't anybody else around so I can't say what it will be like under any load but looks good so far.

no lags/warps/disconects. the server is working perfectly atm. thanks!
i had a text from franky asking me to pop onto ts and see if there was any packet loss. i can confirm that the packet loss is now at 0. the lag issue should now be fixed.
Thanks, I have the same feeling, downloads and the panel work smoothly again.
Hiya Dean, our website is really slow atm, any ideas what's wrong?
Website Offline
The Redline Racing forums were running very slowy this morning and now appear to be offline.
Seems ok now, thanks
whats going on, with my TS3 server?

websites are super slow and not loading for some users.
Website slow
Same for Redline Racing Forums, very slow loading or times-out completely.
can't access 500control.co.uk as well...
Hi Guys, Its related to whats been happening with the webserver recently. I'll be home tonight around 10 - 11 PM, It should be fixed by then.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG