The online racing simulator
This is not fun anymore... Nothing works properly, servers in a weird state, impossible lags...
Quote from EQ Worry :This is not fun anymore... Nothing works properly, servers in a weird state, impossible lags...

agree 100%
Im going to cancel my league server and get the refund that I still can back after confirming other details 1st. Then ill invest in a proper server for the league.
*deleted*

franky has just pmed me with some news, none of it being his fault.. so I will refrain from my agrevating annoyances until wednesday (which is the projected date for all to be fixed)

Dean has notified me that the cpanel has failed, not his fault ; rather the companies.

Dean has also said servers are lagging because he cannot transfer to new network ; because cpanel is down.

that being said I see why dean has not answered, he does not want to be flamed
i've stopped responding because i have nothing to add. franky has given all the info he can. i can't do much more.
I also received info from Franky that changes and updates are in fact still pending and not yet done. Good news then...
see, you know more than me. my work here is done.
fed up with say nothing
Dean!

U just closed your eyes or something same, when u reach my posts, my mails, support tickets?

U does not answered any of them, while i want to delete further services from u.

Great support.... do it that way if u want, but i dont think, this is the right way.
Please submit a cancellation request through the billing system if you want to cancel, I have told you this several times and sent you your login details on at least 2 occasions.

For those waiting for the CP it will be up shortly, Servers will be moved tonight.
Allright, SRLA is waiting for the services to show up at the CPanel.

Tks,
Pablo
CP is working , thx
Our servers are still down, but the error legend changed to:

"There are no services matching your query."

I guess the services aren't assigned to my user, hence I can't access any of them. Hopefully this is a minor detail Dean could handle in short
Quote from franky500 :Please submit a cancellation request through the billing system if you want to cancel, I have told you this several times and sent you your login details on at least 2 occasions.

For those waiting for the CP it will be up shortly, Servers will be moved tonight.

that means no lag?
Hi Dean , will u please check my billing tickets on CP

thx DCke
Quote from franky500 :Please submit a cancellation request through the billing system if you want to cancel, I have told you this several times and sent you your login details on at least 2 occasions.

You are funny...

I asked u several times about it, and sent many mails about it...
THAT COULD NOT LOGIN!

Now... watch pls customers!
Now U sent me after that post(13:30@me), at 13:58 a mail with new password... man, i want it about 1 or 2 weeks ago...
At 14:00 u updated the support ticket... great time too... 1-2 weeks old.
Just for the TRUE STORY, here is the ticket:
Quote :Your support ticket has been Updated.

On 2011-03-15 12:59:38 franky500 wrote:

i have sent you details several times, I have just now once again sent your login details for the billing system.

Regards,
Dean
------------------------------------------------------------

On 2011-03-15 08:59:41 mackosajt wrote:

thank u dean, u really enjoy it?
------------------------------------------------------------

On 2011-03-07 07:00:18 mackosajt wrote:

Hello!

This is my 4th try to explain, what is my problem.

I CAN NOT ENTER TO THE BILLING SYSTEM TO CANCELL FURTHER PAYMENTS!
I WROTED U 2 EMAIL, 1 FORUM POST, BUT U DID NOT REPLIED TO THAT!

So, cancell the invoice

AT 20:30 the system sent me a notification on payment...

The customer only CARE if he MUST pay?

Man....

Watch:
Ticket Created #680187

Sorry if u waited for this too long time... (a few hours, not weeks)
I think he is trying to say... he wanted to cancel services but his login wasnt working, and now his invoice has been reapplied, and he wanted to cancel before he had to pay again.
Got my servers moved Dean, tks. Any idea how long will it take to have them fully operational? I mean, I can't start the services at the moment.
strange, Should be able to if you have been moved.

What's your CP user?
Ahh i see it now (found you), Your servers should be on a US machine, is that right?
Quote from franky500 :Ahh i see it now (found you), Your servers should be on a US machine, is that right?

Exactly, US based servers Dean, any problem with those?
I'm not sure if Franky still has his boxes with the same people that he used to, however if he does the DC that they're hosted in are currently experiencing power issues.
scratch that dean it seems its just not working for me for some reason
what should I say?

- website is down
- 4 of 8 servers are down
- I only can see that 4 servers that are down with "unknown" in CP
- I can´t access our Airio install to enter the new IPs...

business as usual?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG