The online racing simulator
Quick update,

The Webserver is stuck in a constant rebooting loop, Got a Dell engineer that is due to come and look at it in the mornining (between 7-10) So if at that time anything needs to be replaced (im suspecting faulty motherboard) It will be sorted at that time. In the mean time i will get more of the 205 services moved over.

@Bob, dont take my comments too harsh earlier, I was angry and i took it out on you. My bad.

@Hanzime, There was alot of downtime last year, its not a great start this year. Once this move if finalized and the webservers repaired, That should in theory be it in terms of downtime due to troubled equipment / network.

I don't sit here at night thinking "how can i piss off my customers today.. hmm" Please, Please bare with me.

@Bmxtwins, Will be up as soon as the webservers up
Yep, I read that that's why I said I am happy.
Dean

I sent you a PM... Let me know what you think when the storm is over
Quote from franky500 :Quick update,

The Webserver is stuck in a constant rebooting loop, Got a Dell engineer that is due to come and look at it in the mornining (between 7-10)

OMG I hope it's not Turkey

Thanks for the update Dean

BTW Happy Birthday Turkey!
has all servers been moved now? i get lots of time outs in my server for some reason
Another update,

The Engineer replaced the Motherboard and the Hard Drive, Going to be restoring things tonight. as im at work right now.

So Webserver / TS will be online later tonight

@Tomba, Not all have moved yet. I will make a full announcement once that is completely
server just went down. first time almost full and now it crashes. quite pissed off atm
I just explained above.

Would you like me to move this NOW for you whilst you have a busy server?
dunno, do whatever it takes to make the server back online today
Oh i see now, The 205 box is down. Will see if i can find out whats wrong whilst im at work. Otherwise it may have to wait until later this evening if i cannot get access from work.
Alternatively if you are able to re-upload your layout(s) or anything like that, I can install a fresh service on one of the new machines, Means you will have to re-configure it but it will mean it will be back online sooner
Quote from franky500 :Alternatively if you are able to re-upload your layout(s) or anything like that, I can install a fresh service on one of the new machines, Means you will have to re-configure it but it will mean it will be back online sooner

no fresh service please as I will not have the tweak exes there or nothing...
Ok, Will have to bare with me then whilst i try and find out whats going on,

Regards,
Dean
If you make a fresh server, can you upload the tweaked exe straight away?
sure.

I will be back home in 40 mins or so.
okay good, but arent you able to take all the files from the host and put them back..?
any idea when voice and webservers will be back online? I know you said you had some issues so I am just wondering.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :okay good, but arent you able to take all the files from the host and put them back..?

the 205 is up and running. i will move the last lot of servers from there after the webservr is fully operational

Quote from Mustangman759 :any idea when voice and webservers will be back online? I know you said you had some issues so I am just wondering.

i am having issues mounting the old hard drive to grab the current data. i might end up loadinv the hdd onto another machine and then ftp it over. its either that or 3 week old data.

whatever i am able to do, i will complete it by the end of the night.
ty Dean,

at last .. all services up and running.

We hope to have a stable race tonight
-
(jvalley201) DELETED by jvalley201
Quote from jvalley201 :Dean

My webservice is still offline..

THanks

take a wee read at Deans posts. there might be some info there that could shine some light on your issue.
Quote from dadge :take a wee read at Deans posts. there might be some info there that could shine some light on your issue.

Whoops, sorry.. i failed to look at the time of the post.. thought it was from yesterday.. my fault..
The USA service is back online Dean? I'm currently up and running but at 84.45.52.141 ip, I need the servers at USA for ping issues with my users.

Tks in advance
Quote from franky500 :the 205 is up and running. i will move the last lot of servers from there after the webservr is fully operational

i am having issues mounting the old hard drive to grab the current data. i might end up loadinv the hdd onto another machine and then ftp it over. its either that or 3 week old data.

whatever i am able to do, i will complete it by the end of the night.

lets go with the current data or I lose my entire website. (ill be shure to back it up once it goes up...) thanks
Still working on that this morning, Watch This Space.

@Koa, Later this afternoon i'll move you over.

Regards,
Dean
Allright Dean, tks!
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG