The online racing simulator
Looks like a combination of shit driving by you - no need to move over into his path and then you overcorrect like an idiot, and the admins or racers not suggesting to put any bales and a barrier to block the wrong route section.
Quote from boothy :Looks like a combination of shit driving by you - no need to move over into his path and then you overcorrect like an idiot, and the admins or racers not putting any bales and a barrier to block the wrong route section.

sod off, i dont give a damn about what you say. Your annoying and really REALLY dont have any buisness in this.

I dont over correct like an idiot, he lag hit me another time sending me off again.
Sounds like its the drivers connection then. :rolleyes:
Quote from CSF :Sounds like its the drivers connection then. :rolleyes:

oh really, I can get Momo's replay, arox's, James', a lithuanian's. And so on and they all show lag and disappearing.
I feel like I am repeating myself: "So it's the drivers connection then :rolleyes:"
edit: yes it is sorry
Haha.

Hmmm box 205... has that been moved yet? No issues on 208 last night.
Server was absolute SH*T We made the call to just cancel the race, I might have to find a new provider for that server.
Service last year wa smuch better. Ive been commented on asking, Why I dont buy a 500server and then I have to tell them it is a 500server (around 10 people have asked me this in the past hours)
Franky,

We have had a terrible evening !!! We could not control our server AGAIN.
Control panel full of errors. Could not turn of Ario or lfs lapper.

We do not allow messages during the races.. now it was full of it !!
caused by not be possible to turn of those services...

NEED help urgently ! So I wont see this anymore !!

An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

Very difficult to contact you if even you get this error when filling in a ticket...

server name liveforspeed.be
Quote from Bmxtwins :I PAY FOR THIS !!!!! LOOK AT THIS DAMN LAG!!!! AND THIS WASNT EVEN THE WORST!!!!!! GRRRR

Time to change your sig perhaps, Ray?
I guess the 81.19.209.205 was moved already? Sadly, we're experiencing unacceptable lags, all cars disappearing for like 2 seconds, for all connections at the same time. Also generally lagging is worse now than it was on the previous machine, resulting in heavy crashes for small touches. It is bad for the servers.

Quote from hanzime :... Could not turn of Ario or lfs lapper ...

You should be always able to stop Airio using the !quit admin command...
Quote from EQ Worry :I guess the 81.19.209.205 was moved already? Sadly, we're experiencing unacceptable lags, all cars disappearing for like 2 seconds, for all connections at the same time. Also generally lagging is worse now than it was on the previous machine, resulting in heavy crashes for small touches. It is bad for the servers.

You should be always able to stop Airio using the !quit admin command...

I think its faulty. Mine kept rebooting with that command :P had to do !port 1 or w/e that command is and it killed it
Luckily NDR has servers on both .205 and .208 so we switched iTCC over to the better one.

I think a lot of people have been complaining for a while though, so they need to look at themselves and decide - are you getting what you are paying for? As with everything in a modern capitalist society, then surely take your business elsewhere?
Well why can't they just swap the stuff over already, it was supposed to have been like thursday or s/t.

Im sorry if I sound moany but things should be atleast working.

The cpanel has been down whole weekend (I think dean said it would only be down for a couple hours?)

This all started out great but it seems like it is going down hill. We can't really blame Dean though, as he is trying. It is just frustrating to have races ruined due to lag/overcrowded server boxes.

Thanks for letting me air that out.
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

is it possible to answer my ticket posted on CP 09/03/2011 ( 5 days ago.. ) thx

Jeffry

edit : still no answer , still no CP , this is realy boring after all these downtimes CP , ok the servers run and the airio's run but we cant connect or change files on CP...damn why always CP down when u need it and for how long , and why do we have to post tickets if U dont answer them , only thing we can do is post here on lfsforum ? give us some more support or info please .... i was hoping and believing that things would get better , but seems not ... waiting on an answer

Jeffry
Quote from Mustangman759 :I think its faulty. Mine kept rebooting with that command :P had to do !port 1 or w/e that command is and it killed it

Hehe, not faulty. Airio stopped, closed at that command. The TC panel saw a service (Airio) stopped, and restarted it. The solution is use StopExit=true in the CFG file. Airio will then disconnect from all servers after !quit, close stats etc., but it will stay running in a suspended state. And that means the panel will not restart it as a service; you have to kill it yourself later...
ah ok, couldnt kill it via cpanel because it was down.
No, true, but you would get rid of the application, it would not be going into your way. There is also a very useful Airio user command, !silent.

god damn it! btw when is the server moved? I need to get to panel check log

also, server lagging a lot :S
now server is having BIG LAG , inposible to connect , cant find server on headserver , after 5 minutes we can join again , but again all get BIG LAG and get time out... whats happening ?!

edit : seems to be normal again , but still cant go to servers on CP
AGAIN???

Tonight we have final qualification session for the special event of March the 16th.

Thankyou for make my life more complicated...
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG