The online racing simulator
PHP GD package missing
Probably not related to 500servers,but this graph shows that another pack of servers have gone offline yesterday:

(last 30 days licensed servers online graph)

What is going on lately?
Still no word from Dean, I'm starting to get worried about him.
i think we are all worried about dean ,servers are replacable dean certainly is not ive gotten to know him through the hosting and playing he is a very funny guy and dare i say it a nice person there dean ive said it you reputation is forever ruined lol
Getting beyond a joke now...
Quote from Mustangman759 :I think dadge has his cell # maybe he will check on him.

Can you send him a private message so he can call Dean ?
Quote from nckkinney :If anyone does get a fake fbi block... it is a nasty malware... I had received a couple days ago... if you get it do not wait... delete all temp files and run in safe mode with networking as normal operation will not work with this nasty malware. Run all malware protection and antivirus.

alt+f4 worked well for me, then I just did a system restore and ran a virus scan
Grr... Ordered servers back on the 22nd, and they are still registering as pending... looks like someones getting a back request... :|
Quote from Eclipsed :Probably not related to 500servers,but this graph shows that another pack of servers have gone offline yesterday:

(last 30 days licensed servers online graph)

What is going on lately?

I haven't read the pervious posts but maybe this is because of that 5laps.com ended and they had hundreds of servers online 24/7?
Tried to upload a file to the LFS Database. Went as far as upload.php, not sure if it's fully there.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Tried to upload a file to the LFS Database. Went as far as upload.php, not sure if it's fully there.

Yes, I’ve just approved your file. But because the imagegd library isn’t on now, the thumbnail generator doesn’t work
I am very worried about Dean, but if I am not wrong, he connected to Steam 6 hours ago, but this doesn't explain this lack of explanations. I really hope he's OK. Dean we miss you.
WHMCS is just client management/billing software that presumably 500servers were using...
http://www.whmcs.com/
Yes ,as i can see on they '' order zone '' , only appears LFS Service , so looks like their website has been resetted or VHMCS Has been reinstalled.

Not sure.
Quote from T3charmy :Grr... Ordered servers back on the 22nd, and they are still registering as pending... looks like someones getting a back request... :|

I ordered one server on 23nd....pending too.
Still no reply .....
Hope he is ok, I am starting to get worried for him
well i am too im really worried about him its not like him to be absent so long
anny news about Franky or server hostin ?? hasnt been here for last 3weeks or so but i´ve readed ll the latest post "3pages" back.
I dont expect a response to late january tbh
Early 2008
Quote from Bmxtwins :Early 2008

Jesus ****ing titty christ! What a dick move to say something like that, whilst someone might be not in a good situation, either mental or healty wise.
A bussiness is a bussiness. You should always have something in placr to warn/ notify or act for you upon a situation like that. Its frustrating when you pay money for services that have been down for nearly a month? Now. I (a pretty loyal customer) am already looking at more reliable options
So if this is the worst case scenario, how the heck would you prepare for that? How should the system "understand" how to work when the owner is not there to watch out for it anymore?

There probally are sollutions, but I am not into this thing so I have no clue Point here is that I think it's pretty serious, for all we know he can be at hospital or worse now, and then starting to worry about such a petty thing as a server .. well no - there are more important things in this world. Sure, I can see the aspect about paying money for this, but lets just find out first what has happend to him, and then take it from there ok?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG