The online racing simulator
Thanks, didnt change anything so dint know
Hey, my sites have been showing error 403 for a couple of days now, what's up? Cheers.
I can only guess that it has something to do with the latest Cpanel update which came out a few days ago, As Mustang did not make changes either and yet the default permissions of 750 have been applied.

Bob If you can you should login to Cpanel and change your affected sites root directories to CHMOD 755 (in cpanel file manager click the file and then choose change permissions)
hello !

about your offer in 500 server, I dont understand if is 11 slot of server or maximum connexion in one server ?
11 slots would be that up to 11 people can connect to the server
What Mustang said is correct, an 11 Slot server means you are allowed to have up to 11 people connected to the server, 1 slot = 1 player.
upload_max_filesize php.ini directive
I’m not sure if it’s a problem of the hosting service or it’s on my side.

At my website http://lfsdb.500servers.net, I would like to adjust the upload_max_filesize directive, but it won’t let me do the command, or rather, the max file size doesn’t really change no matter what I try to change it to.

<?php 
ini_set 
("upload_max_filesize""40M");
?>

It’s set to 2 MB by default, which is too low for this kind of website.

Edit: Also, I've noticed that on both my sites, the PHP sessions stopped working somehow. I use them for loggging in/out and now I cannot log in anymore at layouts.500servers.net and I didn’t do anything with them (I've changed to cookies at LFS Database to make it work for now). It somehow denies permission to the session folder, even I set them to allow read, write and exectue to all.
I've now changed the maxfilesize to 55M (which is what i thought i had it at already. Something strange has definitely happened with this latest CPanel update)

Also try the sessions again and let me know if that's ok Had a fiddle with some settings which might have done the job.

EDIT: just registered at the layouts site and seem to have been able to log in ok, I would appreciate if you can check and confirm.
Quote from franky500 :I've now changed the maxfilesize to 55M (which is what i thought i had it at already. Something strange has definitely happened with this latest CPanel update)

Thanks, that works now.

Quote from franky500 :Also try the sessions again and let me know if that's ok Had a fiddle with some settings which might have done the job.

EDIT: just registered at the layouts site and seem to have been able to log in ok, I would appreciate if you can check and confirm.

I had to delete the site's cookies and then it worked. Thanks
Good to hear, Cheers for letting me know.
Any reason to why im getting bad server lag lately?

Thanks.
Unfortunately i would need more detail to give you any kind of clues to that there are no known problems at this time.

you should open a support ticket with trace route information to your servers ip aswell as trace route information to a site such as google.co.uk for comparison. Also is it just you or others on the server aswell? What is your server name you are getting this issue on? What is your ping in server when you get this lag, is anything else running, etc.

The more information the better.
B10 now available on CP
Thanks for staying on the ball with these patches Dean.
what happen with free airio and lfs lapper i cant start it ! . i can only start FULL airio
sorry but i am beginner in 500 server.

Airio .... Disabled
LFSLapper v5 & V6.... StopPending

??

EDIT: now full airio is ' stopPending ' too .
I have reinstalled the LFSLapper and Airio Free version, both now show working on your server,

The Airio Full requires a license from EQ Worry and will not work unless you have one, Thus i have deleted the Airio Full install to avoid confusion
thank you .
Can you add Patch 06B11 to game updates so I can update my game server please?
That's odd, I could have sworn i had already added it!.

It's added now, sorry about that,

Just an FYI, you may receive a "Could not connect to the master monitor." error on the CP at the moment, The Master monitor is having issues but everything else should work fine (should be able to restart / ftp servers correctly) The only thing that it should affect is Support tickets on the control panel, So i would recommend either opening a ticket via the billing system or sending me a PM on these forums until the error is gone.
Quote from franky500 :Bob If you can you should login to Cpanel and change your affected sites root directories to CHMOD 755 (in cpanel file manager click the file and then choose change permissions)

Forgot to say, this did the trick. Thanks.

That said, the old chestnut "Cannot read license file" has returned.
Quote from franky500 :Unfortunately i would need more detail to give you any kind of clues to that there are no known problems at this time.

you should open a support ticket with trace route information to your servers ip aswell as trace route information to a site such as google.co.uk for comparison. Also is it just you or others on the server aswell? What is your server name you are getting this issue on? What is your ping in server when you get this lag, is anything else running, etc.

The more information the better.

Id be able to do that if my admin CP was working... i cant access it.
Well,CP doesn't load for me either...
I dont know if its just me, but it seems that a couple of teamspeaks, hosted by 500servers are unable to be reached. I suddenly lost connection 2 minutes ago and cannot reconnect to them.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG