The online racing simulator
OK thanks Franky, I can wait for cPanel.

Franky, it seems like parse_ini_file() function has been disabled. Is there a reason for that or was it unintentional? I use this function at http://lfsdb.500servers.net and now it throws lots of errors there, because I get lots of constants & variables from an ini file.
Warning: parse_ini_file() has been disabled for security reasons in X on line Y

Try it now
Your browser (Internet Explorer 6) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.

Great website is great.
Control panel seems gone to holidays already - doesn't load...
mmm need to setup a account for my admins also :P
Quote from Eclipsed :Control panel seems gone to holidays already - doesn't load...

Can't seem reach it either..
Tried now - works incredibly fast,no delays like it was before! Good job!
our ts3 server is down
tons of lag on game servers
Hello, there is currently any problem with your website? When trying to get Google reports that it is a web attacker.
I would hire a server, but this makes me suspicious. I expect prompt response, because I like to use your offer valid until day 23. Best regards
Quote from Eclipsed :This is what I get:

Seems like ordering page still works,hope it helps...

Yes, but if you click ok the second and third link happens that:

Waiting por Franky500 reply
not a single 500 servers website is loading
my server is down from 3 hours
Realistic NASCAR Server down as well.
AirAttack and GenR servers all down too and server admin console just gives "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.500control.co.uk". Would be good to get an update on what the problem is and when it will likely be restored.

At lfsw we can see the point when 500servers went offline (estimated at midnight). So it seems like completely all 500servers are down.

Just wondering what created that gap in graph where all servers are offline...
Quote from Eclipsed :Just wondering what created that gap in graph where all servers are offline...

That’s usually master server restarting / back up if I remember correctly.
B2R s2 server is down as well!
My server rented through 500servers.com is also down at the moment
yes - -lfs bangers- - is offline too, server of 500servers.... when they gonna be back online???
Hello,

Same here, both two servers are down since this morning. Unable to log into the control panel.

Regards.
I have an event tomorrow... really need my server back
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG