The online racing simulator
That's an odd one, Thanks for bringing it to my attention and sorry for not getting back sooner. The TS Servers should not be affected.

Looking into why the cp is offline now and will hopefully have it available for you shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
Quote from franky500 :That's an odd one, Thanks for bringing it to my attention and sorry for not getting back sooner. The TS Servers should not be affected.

Looking into why the cp is offline now and will hopefully have it available for you shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

It also wont let me open a support ticket..

'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'
I thought the same,so I tried again - in result I sent 2 tickets... Sorry...
Been a few days, what's the progress Franky?
...and now sites are down completely.
Bit offtopic, but where to buy servers now, since 500servers seems to be down?
Located in Europe/Northern europe would be a plus.
Quote from Bob Smith :...and now sites are down completely.

so is teamspeak servers, must be that box
Quote from Bob Smith :Been a few days, what's the progress Franky?

The Cpanel license will be sorted out next week.

Quote from Bob Smith :...and now sites are down completely.

Looking into this now.

Quote from BANDA :Bit offtopic, but where to buy servers now, since 500servers seems to be down?
Located in Europe/Northern europe would be a plus.

Hi Banda, we will be back online soon, And the good news is there is a discount code coming! please check back in a couple of hours

Quote from Mustangman759 :so is teamspeak servers, must be that box

Definitely a box issue, It's being looked into now.

Thanks for your patience everybody.
Update: looks like a problem with the file system, Running the fsck tool now.
Webserver and TS is now back online. There was a file system error which was fixed during the fsck process.

Thanks for your patience
LFS 0.6B12 is now available for installations on the CP. Looks like a good update.
LFS 0.6B13 is now available on the CP
LFS 0.6B15 now available on the CP
so many patches you can't keep up? :P
can keep up fine 14 and 16 were not worth being done (16 is identical to 15 host side).
LFS 0.6C is now available on the control panel.
Make that LFS 0.6D now available on the control panel!
Did i say LFS 0.6D make that LFS 0.6E is now available on the CP!
Are you using Gaming Deluxe services? I'm getting my emails returned to sender due to my email host having a poor Barracuda reputation.
My cpanel is not working (lfsdb.500servers.net).
Mine neither but Franky knows:
Quote from franky500 :The Cpanel license will be sorted out next week.

Although, it is now the end of the week...
Yes we are using their network although i don't have any similar problems and checking the Barracuda reputation of the web server ip states that it does not have a poor reputation.

I could be looking in the wrong place (was checking at: www.BarracudaCentral.org) so if you can enlighten me as to where i should be looking i might be able to see if something can be done.

As for the Cpanel, I'm still aware and will have it back online as soon as i can.
Has anyone been on 500 Servers today?

I went onto my billing section yesterday (I have 3 years worth of web hosting with them, I got it on offer at the time), but now I cannot get on their site at all, the domain has expired.

Any body know what is happening here, are they randomly closing down or are they just having an issue renewing the domain?

My site is still online, however I cannot get on cPanel because the licensing server is apparently down.
Hi Egghead,

Just an issue with the domain renewal, It was going to be transferred to another registrar so that i could manage it easier but i did not complete it in time, Just waiting for it to fall back into place now so that it works again.

The Cpanel license has been down for a while now. Due to the low demand in webhosting I have not rushed it back into action, It will be activated again just before christmas as i have decide it will need to be renewed on a yearly basis instead of monthly from now on.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG