The online racing simulator
we love you too
:gromit:

Anyway, topic of the year!
What's going on here? D:
#529 - CSF
urm wtf
Things have gone wrong way too quickly...what the **** happened?!
lol
:o what???
wtf? This is ****ing hilarious...
No more TRR or what?
The guys who joined this team with me and after me have formed a new group, that just couldn't shake off some things from TRR's past, so we leave them as they are, even-though, we have forgiven most of those things to Walter, we can no longer stay under his leader-ship, because our mindsets differ too much.

It's sad to see this team close and cancel it's league as well. It was a fun adventure for me and I'd like to see TRR continue with what they can.
You mad bro :o?
had fun
Why close it? It's not the end of the world that some guys left. No, I didn't count them, but iirc TRR had lots of members.
Those who seemed so deeply engraved and said trr was the best...

Well Niki, may god take a look down your wicked alley.
maybe i said n\ was bestest, not trr, u missunderstood, anyway since ur bestest can i join?
Trr was like home for me ; ). I will keep in my mind those memories from this team, any team never gave me so much fun ; ). Thanks Walter
OMG
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
My apologies for that insulting post guys, I kinda lost my mind when I was informed almost all my fast drivers leaving.

I stick to my decision about for now quitting Team Rock Racing. I have understood no matter how good we go, the team will always be hated, if not for me, maybe for the team's history.

I also understand that nearly no1 on this forum here likes me or respects me thanks to my behaviour in the past, and there's nothing I can do to change that. And yes, sometimes I still behave wrong....

I will always be a guy who sometimes does something idiotic when he would not want to, just cause I'm a little impulsive sometimes. (or however you call such thing).

So I can also forget about joining any good team, cause I'm quite sure.. that non of you want me at all.

It's for this all that I'm thinking of quitting LFS in general, and go create some other hobbies. Which I don't know yet because for the past 10 years LFS was one of very few hobbies I had.

Maybe I should start going out again, and get drunk and so. Anyhow, thanks to those who made me enjoy it in this community. May anyone want to offer this fool a spot, contact me via e-mail: info@teamrockracing.com
:clapclap:
Quote from rockclan :Maybe I should start going out again, and get drunk and so.

Do this for a while. Life isn't all about running an online team, you know Doing this kind of stuff for too long can make anyone crazy.
Dont mind what Walter said. The team is still going. I am still here, and so is Walter :-)

So -TRR- has not closed, and it will not close. The team is still flying!
Quote from Tomhah :Dont mind what Walter said. The team is still going. I am still here, and so is Walter :-)

So -TRR- has not closed, and it will not close. The team is still flying!

Every team leaders dream is to have driver like you
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
Will Reno still get his 3k euro?
I still do respect you, Walter.
what? :P Thats only rumours, mate :-)

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG