The online racing simulator
Use vimeo.com as an alternative
Quote from PMD9409 :I got in trouble.

Dorna usually tend to be bigger bitches than FOM or any other racing organisation when it comes to detecting their Youtube content.
Quote from Senninha25 :Dorna usually tend to be bigger bitches than FOM or any other racing organisation when it comes to detecting their Youtube content.

Well yeah FOM blocks the second it gets on YouTube and it doesn't give you an account warning or "strike" or anything like that. Dorna waits until it starts getting quite a few views and then lays the hammer down on you. Sadly I have to be careful now for 6 months so I don't get banned.

And vimeo doesn't attract as many users does it? I just do it so people can see cool races/cars/onboards they might have missed, and with vimeo I feel like I wouldn't get anywhere near the numbers.
Quote from PMD9409 :Well yeah FOM blocks the second it gets on YouTube and it doesn't give you an account warning or "strike" or anything like that. Dorna waits until it starts getting quite a few views and then lays the hammer down on you.

I think this is simply a case of automatic content matching (F1, the logo works as a fingerprint...) vs. manual removals (Dorna)?

Quote :Sadly I have to be careful now for 6 months so I don't get banned.

6 months for the strike to be removed or what? Too lazy to read the faq/help pages on Youtube.

Quote :And vimeo doesn't attract as many users does it? I just do it so people can see cool races/cars/onboards they might have missed, and with vimeo I feel like I wouldn't get anywhere near the numbers.

At least you can post them here.
Quote from deggis :I think this is simply a case of automatic content matching (F1, the logo works as a fingerprint...) vs. manual removals (Dorna)? Yes.

6 months for the strike to be removed or what? Too lazy to read the faq/help pages on Youtube.
Yes, and if you get another violation within the 6 months your entire account is removed/banned.

At least you can post them here.
True, might look into it.

Responded in red, too tired to multi-quote.
I still doubt, I don't have a copyright strike right now so I can't check, but on another account I have a community guideline strike which might differ from copyright but above the strike it says:

Your account has received the following Community Guidelines warning strikes, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.

I think the three strikes rule is still in use (http://www.youtube.com/t/copyright_strike)
ya boo hiss to number 78 . . . . . I thought number 4 was bad with how he was with the full course caution. But then 78 . . .. Tch tch tch . . . . I bet you loved it when you held it on the outside of the fast left hander (you didn't lift that time, I was listening . . . hehe) and left him out to dry on the start finish entry . . . . . Nicely done and nice race. Man those carts are quick.
cool, they are still using R53s!
Cool! Go Phil!
many thanks to you PMD

that Evora sounds angry, impressive how good Toyotas bread-and-butter V6 (2GR-FE) can perform and sound
Yea that Toyota V6 is one of the nicest engines I've ever had the pleasure to listen to to be honest..

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG