The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
So me and Untoucbl went to play, he had re spawn glitch i toom his pdw, he respawns with all his stuff . I then went to loot barrack and got a m4a3 cco! Lost all my bloodbags in server timeout when transferring them into my bag we still have some tho
so today i log in with a friend at the church in mogilevka only to find out that there is this dude spawning good guns with shitloads of mags just for new players cause there is lots of bandits in the game... lol? so my friend and i now have an m4 silenced w/ acog. we also found a quad bike but i flipped it over while going offroad.
Me and a friend lootetd the north west airfield and I found and M240B with 3 mags and i found an M4A3 CCO with about 8 mags really happy still no ghillie suit though..
Quote from FRZN-95 :Me and a friend lootetd the north west airfield and I found and M240B with 3 mags and i found an M4A3 CCO with about 8 mags really happy still no ghillie suit though..

Same gun gain? Just dot give volkan the m240 lol
I
am
Ghillie

I still haven't managed to find one..
Where are you checking?

I was surprised to find mine in the big apartment complex between the hospital and supermarket in Elektro.
Quote from Rappa Z :Where are you checking?

I was surprised to find mine in the big apartment complex between the hospital and supermarket in Elektro.

i found my camo (not ghillie) in there also
Ready to go online. I'm near Balota airfield.
MrZaidi and Untouchbl:, " Stangy will save us"
Me: Yea hold position im coming.
Them: We see you
Me: Ill toss a nade
Me: Ah shiz just blew you up the nade blew up before it hit the ground -.-
Me: bye nades u almost kill me twice
Well despite the fact you killed us, I got my stuff back lol..

EDIT: Yesterday i found two helicopter crash sites and took an FN-FAL AN/PVS-4 and 10 mags for it, no ghillie suits tho..
me bmx and untouchbl were at af, 1 or 2 bandits were spotted. bmx fired like a moron at one and hit him he ran into fire-station, bmx follows and throws m67 frag and kills himself (he had nothing anyways). Me and untouchbl exiting af, i got shot by a bandit who broke my leg. luckily he had akm and was shiz because i dropped him with hip fire, unconscious and killed him, lost most blood tho when zombies aggroed, barely made it out alive.
Quote from FRZN-95 :Well despite the fact you killed us, I got my stuff back lol..

EDIT: Yesterday i found two helicopter crash sites and took an FN-FAL AN/PVS-4 and 10 mags for it, no ghillie suits tho..

From what i hear from u guys it seems easier to find ghillie from another camp, i found my ghillie in a car one of our mates found, together with svd, nvg, m4 cco and som other fun stuff
Quote from FRZN-95 :And then I came to save you.

were almost even though, I just need to epi pen you after you get knocked out by a tree on spawn :P
Finally managed to plow through some work so I have couple of hours of spare time tonight unless I fall asleep.

Anyone planning to head online tonight?
Quote from FRZN-95 :And then I came to save you.

i call bull. i scared him away with my g17 and then accidentallied the grenade near him. I think he pooped his pants.
last night i did a solo trip across cherno looting everything i could untill i heard gunshots so i just ran away lol. right now i am on my 27th day with my character. i think that every time you connect it is a different day.. is it?
Quote from Bmxtwins :i call bull. i scared him away with my g17 and then accidentallied the grenade near him. I think he pooped his pants.

Wasnt the same guy i dont think
Got killed by a sir twat the Barret sniper camping the hospital.
Well there is always these idiots who shoot on sight even if you are not close to them..
Quote from spankmeyer :Got killed by a sir twat the Barret sniper camping the hospital.

Rule #1 avoid cherno.
Rule #2 snipe in cherno if bandit. Lol
Quote from Mustangman759 :Rule #1 avoid cherno.
Rule #2 snipe in cherno if bandit. Lol

My character location data was fubar on server. I logged out near NW airfield but spawned in Cherno.

I got up early today and managed to kill my new character while looting barns by falling off the stairs.

Morning's second character is going strong though. AKSU-74, M1911 and Alice full of food and soda... AND MATCHES!
what ever you do dont crash in a tractor.!!

Twice now i have died, first time was hitting a washing machine in the road at full speed, second was hitting a tree at 2mph! luckily i was near the barn above cherno so i could get my gear back with relative ease.
I just suffered my first pvp death. Was waiting for a bandit coming into a warehouse, emptied a clip into him as he was warping around and I reloaded just in time to see him stabilise his connection and shoot me. Good times! Had pretty much everything except NVG's and a ghillie suit. :\

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG