The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
Damn...

Wandered to Berezino because I don't often hear players raiding that city although it has a shop, appartments and a hospital (military from what I saw)... Snuck in, found my matches, a watch, compass and map, even a revolver in the shop and crossed the street to loot the appartments... Two of the three buildings down, one *§$%)(§$ I didn't even see opened up with a silenced MP5 (I guess, never memorized the sounds)... He must have emptied the whole mag into me, but all is lost now, right when I finally would have been able to sustain myself...

The irony of it all is, because I never found a better pack almost everything still lay inside the complex and we would have never needed to bother another...
that sucks, luckily I found a M4a1 , camo clothing (jelly?) atm me and FZRN and 2 of our friends are heading to the AF to possibly attempt a raid next time we get on
On the way to the airfield we saw a helicopter with 3 or 4 people on me and my mates were hiding as hard as we could to not be spoted luckily we passed them away currently on the way to NW Airfield..
Have anyone had problems with artifacts? Our little group were just on our way down to balota when we got artifacts all over the screen :/
near balota and chergonorsk? Yes.
Quote from simme181 :Have anyone had problems with artifacts? Our little group were just on our way down to balota when we got artifacts all over the screen :/

ye
:/ hope we get a fix for it soon, ive tried everything i've found online, nothing worked for more then a couple of minutes
These are artifacts are caused by barbed wire or dead bodies, there is an upcoming fix in the next patch (1.7.2.5), it seems all the people with nVidia cards are suffering from this, some of my mates with ATi cards don't get it..
Quote from FRZN-95 :These are artifacts are caused by barbed wire or dead bodies, there is an upcoming fix in the next patch (1.7.2.5), it seems all the people with nVidia cards are suffering from this, some of my mates with ATi cards don't get it..

Hmm, we all have ATi cards, i got 5700, another got 6950 and has the same problem however the last guy got ATi 5xxx something and has no problems at all
me and beepbeepimatroll decided to raid the Supermarket, then some other mofo bandits came in and we lit them up, 1 bandit kill each
Quote from Mustangman759 :me and beepbeepimatroll decided to raid the Supermarket, then some other mofo bandits came in and we lit them up, 1 bandit kill each

Imma jealous.
Quote from spankmeyer :Imma jealous.

Found matches didnt loot bodies, beepbeep through the exit flare before i could check them
I checked the supermarket and walked all the way near Balota airfield checking deerstands earlier tonight. Found spare matches and 1911. FML luck.
Me and a friend are looking for vehicles and we went through 5 cities and no luck.. any ideas where is the common vehicle spawn in dayz?
Quote from spankmeyer :I checked the supermarket and walked all the way near Balota airfield checking deerstands earlier tonight. Found spare matches and 1911. FML luck.

Ill take the matches meet up later today with fzrn beepbeep and mrzaidi? We can get 7-8 of us together pretty easily.
Well, got shot up again, this one stopped after I frantically shouted "friendly!"... Got me down to 2000 blood though so as good as incapacitated me...
While I patched up, this guy aggros the whole town with his .50cal... After we shoot the whole lot he hands me his silenced M4 in exchange for my Enfield and takes off...
I make the round through the barn to eventually pick up something to eat and right when I want to log off to beg someone to come with a bloodpack - boom, dead without anything near that could have killed me...

I'm sure I wasn't bleeding anymore because I had no cross in the symbol, but could it been hidden because the symbol itself was flashing?

I have to say, the emphasis in DayZ shifted from surviving the zombies while looting to the standard "don't get shot by powerleveled bored players" with the occasional zombie-dodging on the side... If anything I won't be going out there alone anymore, that's for sure...
Just to recommend don't go into big cities by yourself hava a buddie with you, that helps for sure and if you want to loot for some weapons, you can go to deer stands and look there usualy pretty decent stuff can be found on them.

BTW: I hate people who shoot on sight but, I mean if you are armed and you have a chance of taking me down i'll shoot you aswell.
Sorry guys, haven't got much time lately. Been really busy
I had an intense fight with two guys at Zelenogorsk i killed both of them but i got left with 1400 blood..
I'd have some time tonight. I have the spare M1911 if someone wants one.
Quote from FRZN-95 :I had an intense fight with two guys at Zelenogorsk i killed both of them but i got left with 1400 blood..

You have blood bags an meat, eat the meat for now or get a blood bag
me and untouchbl gonna go to AF today, were on the old ts ip atm because ours is lagging, feel free to join.
****ing heckers. Emptied an entire clip of M14 on him didn't do anything. Just teleporting around me. Then suddenly I am a goat. **** these guys.
I really have never encountered these problems, you playing on the kiwi or aussie servers?
Looted NW AF, but ended up using alot of stanags up , got full g17 ammo and we found pdws but decided to just give them to 1 person so we have ammo. Didnt find anything especially good. Did find a lonewolfing bandit who hit us but couldnt kill us, he shot me once then shot untouchbl, we both lit his ass up :P

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG