The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
And getting ran over by the truck! If i see that guy every again, no doubt he'll be dead!
Yeah, that one dude was a dumbass.

Blue truck giveth and blue truck taketh!

http://youtu.be/uN-6Cbowl8s

Total lolocaust at 0:40.
Quote from spankmeyer :Yeah, that one dude was an ****.

Blue truck giveth and blue truck taketh!

http://youtu.be/uN-6Cbowl8s

Total lolocaust at 0:40.

he didnt mean to run us over, but if we see him we will shoot him and you can take his loot :P
That really sucked

I just wanted to leave before i got ran over. Ah well, i guess it's something we'll never have again

Let's see if i can make some time free tonight.
Shame I missed it, where abouts are you lot now on the map? I'm still in Balota near the airfield.

Probably won't be able to join you guys tonight either.
No idea... I died thanks to the guy who ran me over, so I will respawn somewhere...
Quote from Scrabby :No idea... I died thanks to the guy who ran me over, so I will respawn somewhere...

Ah that sucks, hopefully you don't spawn on the far top right of the map lol
For the 3 times i've respawned, i've always been on the shoreline... Hope somewhere close to mustangman and spanky
Quote from Scrabby :For the 3 times i've respawned, i've always been on the shoreline... Hope somewhere close to mustangman and spanky

Im in cherno going to loot the supermarket and try to find a backpack like before
died because trying to find water. Lost ak and full mags. Respawn found an enfield and 5 mags food and soda. Back in business.
I have an extra makarov if anyone needs it [hehe scrabby]. Had like 10 bandages and was like whatev Makarov is bettah even tho i has1 already.
Spankmeyer is only one of us not to die yet lol
@ luke im entering cherno, but if i get randospanwed like bmx idk
i got respawned at Cherno the 4th time I died DD
looks like it didnt save my 2nd makarov found another enfield- it disapeared. Found some binoculars- they stayed
Quote from Mustangman759 :Spankmeyer is only one of us not to die yet lol

My average life span is about 14 in-game days. I have high self-preservation instincts.
Aaaand I'm dead too.

Someone spawned right in front of me with a ghillie and M107. Shot him 3-5 times to the back with M14. He didn't go down and started chasing me and shot me.

Hacker I presume.
Died too, was getting a little greedy.
enfield with 12 mags im set. Guess what. Bandits.
ffffffsssss nub bandit killed a guy with a ak with no ammo thanks to it bugging
I axed my way through 30-40 zombies heading to Bor and now I'm down to 2400 blood and fainting constantly. Not looking good. If someone's near Bor, blood transfusion or cooked meat would be much appreciated.
just murdered someone with an AK74 kobra (with a hatchet) only to find out that he murdered someone a floor up. That guy had a map a watch binocs and an m4a1 with 3 mags and a revolver with much more. Winning
Quote from Bmxtwins :just murdered someone with an AK74 kobra (with a hatchet) only to find out that he murdered someone a floor up. That guy had a map a watch binocs and an m4a1 with 3 mags and a revolver with much more. Winning

Haha nice one! I'm too scared to go out looking for stuff alone! I need to find some Makarov ammo or a Hatchet.
Anyone near Bor with a blood pack or cooked meat tonight?
You can see the PTSD in Mustangman759's thousand yard stare.

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG