The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
Quote from Bean0 :You can outrun zombies, you just need to run halfway across the map to do it.
I'm not sure when they stopped chasing me, but I got most of the way from Elektro to Kozlovka before I stopped to check, and they were gone

You can lose zombies by breaking their line of sight and sneak out of their hearing range.
Quote from spankmeyer :You can lose zombies by breaking their line of sight and sneak out of their hearing range.

or if your scrabby you manage to find me while im running to him and i shot the zombies for him since he found some sniper :P
I was like shiz bandits, then shiz he has a sniper and he goes on ts. A guy with a AK just saved my azz. lol
Ye, that was funny!

Good session, we'll just stick together

I'm trying to pinpoint on the map now where we are... kinda
Quote from Scrabby :Ye, that was funny!

Good session, we'll just stick together

I'm trying to pinpoint on the map now where we are... kinda

I think i got it, i found a map in a deer stand. Spanky were somewheres south of bor iirc
This is an excellent resource to keep on a separate screen, iPad or something....

http://dayzdb.com/map
If we continue the way we were walking, we will end up on the coast area again. Kamenka or Komarovo.
We can travel West and go to pavlovo?
add me on steam: bmxtwins
I'm still hanging around Pogorevka if you guys wanna meet tonight. I got some AK mags to deliver.
What server do you guys normally play on? As I try to stick with EU or UK.

I don't have DayZ on steam but I can add you guys?
Quote from lukelfs :What server do you guys normally play on? As I try to stick with EU or UK.

I don't have DayZ on steam but I can add you guys?

UK servers lately as mr. Mustangman759 gets decent ping there from US.

You can add non-Steam games to Steam library so you can see friend activity and use Steam overlay too.
Quote from spankmeyer :UK servers lately as mr. Mustangman759 gets decent ping there from US.

You can add non-Steam games to Steam library so you can see friend activity and use Steam overlay too.

Ah that's good

I'll add you all now,

kevcor959
Spankmeyer
Mustangman759
Nathan246
twinflow

Edit - Added everyone, I'm up for playing sometime soon if anyone else wants to join me? I don't really know where I am lol..
kevcor959
Spankmeyer
Mustangman759
Nathan246
twinflow
bmxtwins
I'll be on tonight after work. It's now 15:09 over here so around 18:00 i'll be on I guess
Quote from Scrabby :I'll be on tonight after work. It's now 15:09 over here so around 18:00 i'll be on I guess

18 UTC for me works, im at balota with lukelfs atm, we should meet up I need to get some food and blood transfusion.
Got a bandit kill on bmx when i shot him after he jokingly charged me with an axe. Then he proceded to hitting me with it hence upon i shot him in the forehead and took the coke cans he had... Now in down to 6k health...
Quote from Mustangman759 :18 UTC for me works, im at balota with lukelfs atm, we should meet up I need to get some food and blood transfusion.
Got a bandit kill on bmx when i shot him after he jokingly charged me with an axe. Then he proceded to hitting me with it hence upon i shot him in the forehead and took the coke cans he had... Now in down to 6k health...

I probably won't be able to make it for 18 UTC, will only be able to come on around 22 UTC which is probably too late for everyone else. Maybe another time.

I've got no ammo for my Makarov, about 9k health and like Mustang said, I'm in Baltoa - around the red dot on this picture.

Yea idk i prob will have to get off by then. Im gonna just go into cherno and loot the apartments and pray i dont vet assualted by zombies
I'm on steam and the TS server!
Quote from Scrabby :I'm on steam and the TS server!

Ill be there in 1hr 30 mins at work till then. But im gonna head to cherno to get a blood bag and food
ah cool
I just figured out that the hatchet pwns zombies in 1 hit

And luke, if mustang hadnt killed me you would have a makorov mag
Quote from Scrabby :I'm on steam and the TS server!

what ts server about to play dayz again soon, but dont fancy it alone
we hit the mother load, a truck full of weapons! We armed up then went to arm BMX and xtraction up. seans friend ran me and scrabby over while we were repairing the truck tho and i went from 20 mags of m16 to 8 mags of ak74us kobra, minus my matches compass binoculars and map
I got a gun DD

a shame that server was laggy, the weapons truck was fun to run zombies over in.
We had quite a fun time tonight.

Operation "Rescuing Scrabby who's stuck in a deer stand with an angry zombie underneath", .50 cal warning shot for a unknown hatchet man, stealing a truck FULL of weapons and stuff, driving around the said truck, picking up other people, some accidents involving the said truck, tens of zombies mowed down in various ways and cooking some boar meat.

Sweet truck we spotted earlier and came back to check it out.

Wroom!

Score!

Backup transportation.

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG