The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
Quote from lukelfs :Haha nice one! I'm too scared to go out looking for stuff alone! I need to find some Makarov ammo or a Hatchet.

I have 8 mags if we meet up I can give you 2 or so
Quote from spankmeyer :You can see the PSTD in Mustangman759's thousand yard stare.

[IMG]snip

lol
Quote from Mustangman759 :I have 8 mags if we meet up I can give you 2 or so

lol

Ah cheers, I'm still in Balota next to the airfield. When will you be on?
Quote from lukelfs :Ah cheers, I'm still in Balota next to the airfield. When will you be on?

probably later tonight/ today
Quote from Mustangman759 :probably later tonight/ today

Ok cool, post up on here when your going on. I will be able to come on whenever - I'll join the TS3 server when I see your post
I'm on!
After Mustangman left, me and spanky went to a farm. He searched the farm while i was on cover.
Nothing found there, I've shot 8 Zombies with 8 headshots

We're going to the supermarket next... Spanky please wait for me
Quote from Scrabby :After Mustangman left, me and spanky went to a farm. He searched the farm while i was on cover.
Nothing found there, I've shot 8 Zombies with 8 headshots

We're going to the supermarket next... Spanky please wait for me

where are you/ where am I?
We went from Bor further Uphill. The barn was at the place where we found the blue truck. Now we are moving more to the left of that town.
We are somewhere in those woods. There is a town on the left of the blue truck town with a supermarket

U logged out at Bor
Quote from Scrabby :We went from Bor further Uphill. The barn was at the place where we found the blue truck. Now we are moving more to the left of that town.
We are somewhere in those woods. There is a town on the left of the blue truck town with a supermarket

U logged out at Bor

Servers wont load today it seams...
"Seems"

Quote from Scrabby :"Seems"

u broke my leg LOL now if it doesnt heal u need to get me some morphine LOL
Arma co 40% off
lol, it would go on sale the day after i buy it
i REALLY want to play this mod but i have a dilema.. i really dont know if i should buy it..

i never got on with ARMA II, it always felt clunky and i felt unattached from the game, if i needed to react quickly the game would just not be quick enough for me. i suppose thats because im so used to (or was) the COD series. my second worry was how it was going to run, i used to have really bad probs with frame rates when i tried it before and it never felt smooth.

so i downloaded the free version knowing it has limited graphics and no story mode, but in fairness it runs pretty well, everything maxed out with a 2000 distance. i set up a couple of men in a town and went to kill them, which i failed to do lol, i got owned haha. but again it didnt feel as bad as i remembered.

is this just me trying to sugar coat over parts of the game i didnt like because of my lust to play the mod

how do you guys find playing it?

and another thing, i dont really have anyone to play this with so is there a point in me getting it?
I'm in the same boat, debating whether to spend the $20 to get ARMA II for DayZ (it's on sale). Except my computer runs it pretty poorly and I'm not planning to upgrade my computer any time soon.

It seems like playing with other people is the best aspect of DayZ because it adds an element of uncertainty. You have no idea if you'll get killed. You might get lucky and run into a body full of loot. You might find some friendly people. You don't have a clue but you try your hardest to survive (and maybe amass some nice weapons).

Also, playing with friends is another aspect that adds or detracts to DayZ. If your friend is clueless, hilarity ensues while they screw themselves (or you) over trying to learn and fight their way through the world. If you have good team mates as friends, you can do some pretty amazing things together and greatly benefit each other.

However, DayZ is buggy. Zombies clip everywhere, they run too fast, they hit through objects, and in true ARMA fashion, it takes one or two seconds for them to respond to a gunshot.

But it is $20 right now, which is cheaper than a new game. If you did try it, it wouldn't hurt too much.
Quote from R3DMAN :isnip

its worth it, but you should try to gang up with us lfs guys
Quote from R3DMAN :snip

I find the game to be quite hard and almost boring when you are playing solo, but I joined Mustang and Bmx - only for around a hour or two but it was good fun to meet up with people, although we ran out of time to do much.

If we all joined up and went on a spree it would be great fun. Last time I played with them was around 16:00 UTC and we were on the UK server - although other servers seem ok.
ok i bought it..

installed both arma and the addon.

played arma for 5 mins to make sure everything is working etc.

installed six launchers etc, downloaded the mod for me now when i click quick launch it says cant find file.

edit:

ok i managed to sort that out, i wqas using arma instead of the arrowhead one.

question..

how the chuff do i bandage myself?, use my torch?, use painkillers.
On the invertory, right mouse click and then click whatever is says
how the chuff do you chat to people. :s
just what i needed!
ok then, whos playing??

whats your TS details etc etc :@)
Quote from R3DMAN :ok then, whos playing??

whats your TS details etc etc :@)

This is the TS server they use, 81.19.212.51

They usually are in Last Lap Motorsports channel (at least when I played there were)

Hope it's ok with me posting up the ip lol
That's NDR teamspeak.

We got our teamspeak up and running again and you can reach it via the following IP and port, then the ARMAII room.

109.70.149.232:10002

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG