The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
I am playing this game with my 2 friends right now, our group is to small though so we are currently looking for more people to play with us.

We are 2 swedes and 1 norwegian, our english isnt great but from other peoples opinion okay. So if ur alone or maybe like us with 1 or 2 friends feel free to add me on skype: femo81
we found matches LALALALALALA
Matches! Matches! Then we hunted a good while for animals but nearly ran into another player in the woods.

In the end we ate a whole cow and boar together. Sweet, sweet blood nearly full again.
I think I've got to get this, sounds like tooo much fun
FYI the latest ARMA2 patch 1.62 lowered many guns' damage values.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/c ... n_arma2_162_full_details/

Some dumbasses think Rocket nerfed guns randomly but for some reason Bohemia had decided the new values work better for regular ARMA2 damage system and meanwhile the new values makes many guns in Dayz useless.

Hopefully a hotfix coming soon.
Well still like the enfield it does a good job so far
Quote from Mustangman759 :Well still like the enfield it does a good job so far

on zombies it will still be a 1 shot kill, but not on players.
Quote from R3DMAN :on zombies it will still be a 1 shot kill, but not on players.

Yes, I was refferring to pvp. I only have 1 murder so not a big deal.
in a way it probably makes the game a tad safer for players knowing that if they go around with full health then chances are that if someone does shoot then they are not going to die instantly and they get a change to run away.
Have anyone had problems with the acp isnt 1 shot kill zeds after the updates? I read something about a guy that needed 4 bullets to kill one zombie? I can shoot them in the foot and it's still 1 shot kill

And do anyone know if the g17 still attracts zombies like it was an RPG? We have an extra but we don't wanna use it x(
tbh whenever me and Spankmeyer shoot off our shotgun and enfield, they really never notice
Quote from simme181 :Have anyone had problems with the acp isnt 1 shot kill zeds after the updates? I read something about a guy that needed 4 bullets to kill one zombie? I can shoot them in the foot and it's still 1 shot kill

And do anyone know if the g17 still attracts zombies like it was an RPG? We have an extra but we don't wanna use it x(

Five messages up dude.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1730852#post1730852
Long story short I've got a broken leg and am hiding in the Warehouse in Kozlovka. If anyone wants to hook me up and stop by with some morphine I'd be willing to give up my spare M4A3 with 5 mags
I think we're at Kozlovka right now, I'll finish watching GrandAM then going to check.

edit: Yes at Kozlovka, you got ts? Could join ukct dot net 9988
well i went up the the airfield tonight in search of some loot, only 3 players on the server 2 of them were with me so it was fairly safe.

anyway, checked through every building and there was hardly anything exciting there, a couple AKM's, shotgun, M4A1, AK74-U, a shit loads of chem lights and the odd bit of ammo. (i think i got 2 extra clips for my AKM)

i was hoping for an abundance of night vision goggles .

i did however stumble onto a heli crash site and i got 2 FAL's one with a night vision scope and a M14 with a red dot, but really they were useless.

going to try go back tomorrow and see if there is anything else exciting.
Nv scope on fal, close nuf (rarest gun in game iirc)
Oh is it?

i know it says on the Wiki that its extremely rare along with the very rare M14.

maybe someone would like to trade it for something ?
Quote from R3DMAN :well i went up the the airfield tonight in search of some loot, only 3 players on the server 2 of them were with me so it was fairly safe.

anyway, checked through every building and there was hardly anything exciting there, a couple AKM's, shotgun, M4A1, AK74-U, a shit loads of chem lights and the odd bit of ammo. (i think i got 2 extra clips for my AKM)

i was hoping for an abundance of night vision goggles .

i did however stumble onto a heli crash site and i got 2 FAL's one with a night vision scope and a M14 with a red dot, but really they were useless.

going to try go back tomorrow and see if there is anything else exciting.

I think looting high risk places on empty servers is pretty lame. Never understood the powergaming attitude in Dayz.
Quote from R3DMAN :Oh is it?

i know it says on the Wiki that its extremely rare along with the very rare M14.

maybe someone would like to trade it for something ?

you should try using freeside trading co. and getting NV goggles plus another good gun. Its a 1 shot kill though, don't know why you dont want it. M14 is a 1 shot kill and is classified as a sniper rifle.
If your into sniping try to trade for NV + SVD Camo and a ghillie suit. We had a svd camo but lost it when Sean's friend reversed the damn truck into us lol
Got my copy of Arma 2, now im just waiting for it to download..
Quote from FRZN-95 :Got my copy of Arma 2, now im just waiting for it to download..

don't tell volkan, I would have to shoot him
Don't worry..

I've been playing it for 2 hours now and it's alot of fun but well i died 2 times because i wasnt armed..
OMG!!

What a night!!

we started off near the airbase at the top of the map, there were 3 of us and we came across 2 guys running north along the airfield in some trees, they looked handy so we opened fire (well i didnt because i didnt see shit lol) anyway, one went down and the other got away. we went off after him and i have to give it to the guy.. he managed to take us out 1 by one propper covert style. lol AMAZING!

so we died, boo .. we decided we should head to kos because another mate had turned up and we was going to meet him. well we all met up 5 of us in total and was hanging around Cherno and one of our guys was up in the tower near the hospital as we was going to raid the hospital and log off..

well.. all we get is ''there are 4 guys coming into cherno.. they are packed with night vision!'' he managed to take down 3! of them and they didnt even know what was going on.. then we managed to get the last one..

all 5 of us now had night vision with some nice weapons.

very very good night

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG