The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
Booyah! Found 2 dead bodies at krasnostav airstrip, fully loaded with M4A1 etc..

Don't have skype atm, will sort it out!
muahahha matt, nathan, and i are bastards. killed a poor lad just to take his backpack haha.
I look like a gay pride flag, green helmet, purple backpack, orange raincoat, blue jeans rofl. The 3 of us are in berezino if anyone wants to meet up layer, I need a blood bag transfusion- i have the medical supplies just dont know how to use it yet lol.
Just eat LOADS (like 10 items one after the other) and you'll soon get better.

I found an M4 last night with 60 rounds of ammo, and also a Hunter's backpack. I decided to swap my kit over to the new pack (it was slightly smaller than the hiking rucksack I've got, but camoflaged instead of bright red) and the server kicked me out while I still had my entire inventory all over the ground.

To top it, I couldn't remember which server I'd been on (the 'History' tab needs some timestamps), entered the wrong one (so lost all my stuff), and got killed as the room I was in was full of players as I joined.

FML.
We gonna try and find a lot of food and water, theres a pump nearby just gotta find it. After that mb hit ne af
found an m4a1, but broke my legs climbing a latter. I have a medic kit, will it do the trick?
actually if u quit to main menu your legs auto heal lol
Quote from Bmxtwins :actually if u quit to main menu your legs auto heal lol

all percieve, DayZ before it is fun
got my first hostage execution
Have any of you guys played on the Celle map? I haven't played DayZ but I'd like to know how they portrait my former hometown Fallingbostel in it
It's accurate, but scaled down significantly. Celle itself is a 20 house village, but the map overlay is pretty accurate, apart from scale.

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG