The online racing simulator
Quote from CheerioDM :Hard to use the random pens at work when they all suck and you don't know where they have been. One thing my work has tons of is pens. I am actually purchasing refills for this thing. It is a nice feeling running out of ink. Then you know you are getting a lot of work done.

Some more advice - don't buy Cross refills. They are hideously expensive - eBay ones are like £2.
latest purchases:

i had grown out of the crappy fatal1ty headset so i decided to update a bit :P
and already noticed the difference, i can actually hear enemies now in CS:S

Roccat KAVE 5.1

and this:

Quote from Jakg :Some more advice - don't buy Cross refills. They are hideously expensive - eBay ones are like £2.

And thus defeating the purpose of buying an expensive pen . you'd stick remoulds onto a Ferrari wouldn't you lol.
got my tv on the wall now.
Attached images
yup.jpg
Bought this sexy looking car stereo for my euro e36!
Gti front lip like this one.

That's nice for sweeping dust.
True, mine is not that low though.
Quote from G!NhO :True, mine is not that low though.

u should be happy about it...that golf is nearly undrivable
No its not, the gti lip makes the car look much much lower than with the standard lip. It has enough clearance under the chassis of mechanical parts at that hight.
Nice snowplow
Quote from G!NhO :No its not, the gti lip makes the car look much much lower than with the standard lip. It has enough clearance under the chassis of mechanical parts at that hight.

but u wont get over a bump if u cant even get the lip over it

For my old 3TB XT600E

Attached images
tuev_plakette.jpg
Bought some new tyres from Poland... cheaper than getting them from England wtf!!

225/40/18 should be a small stretch over 18x9.75 wheels

Oh and new low downpipe arrived at work today, should allow me to run my car slightly lower (it is lower in that it splits to twin 2.5" pipes, rather than the single 3")

Quote from doyal :Bought some new tyres from Poland... cheaper than getting them from England wtf!!

Oooo, where'd you get them from?
Quote from Jakg :Oooo, where'd you get them from?

I got them from http://www.oponeo.co.uk for £87 each, just checked the site and they nolonger have them in stock.. same with most Uk places.

Decent mid-ranges apparently! Will see howlong they last with a 2-way diff.
Accidently bumped into this when I was at the store. Thought it would fit well over the coffee machine we have at work
Attached images
IMG_20120521_114459.jpg
For PC:

For RasPi:

+ new cable & earpads for headphones along with a guitar stand from Thomann.. and now I'm broke.
hmmm, i need a new fan for my Xigmatek DK. its getting noisey.

My Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce came yesterday
Quote from Matrixi :For PC:

Which fan is that? Are they any good? I'm still looking for some new fans myself.

You actually got a Raspberry? I'm DYING to get one of them as HTPC/mediapayer/simple server!
It's a 140mm Corsair Air Series fan, figured it would go well with the red/black theme I'm going for.

And yeah, got my Raspi some couple weeks back, using it as a linux shell for IRC. Can SSH in to it from anywhere in the world from any phone/tablet/pc and it barely shows up on the electricity bills even while running 24/7. Had some problems with Sandisk SD cards with the newest Debian image refusing to boot up though, only the early first version boots.. hoping the Transcend card will fix that as people are reporting zero problems with those. But yeah, it really is a fantastic piece of a kit and I love it.
Quote from Matrixi :For PC:

I've had pretty bad experience with Trancend. That includes a few USB sticks and memory cards. :P

Figured it's time to pension my 2 year old HTC Hero which is slow and laggy as hell. I've heard Micro$oft has actually done well on the mobile OS platform this time, so I decided to give this a go

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG