The online racing simulator
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse and 2011-12
Not a big fan.
I would like to see a Kei class car in LFS because they are fun and fast. Also maybe a small mid ship car like the 1995 Toyota MR2 and possibly something like a JZX100 or JZX110. Those would all be good types of cars to add to LFS.
how about make S3 more moddable so it bring's in more of a modding community
so people can have stuff like pre 70 touring car mods ect ect
Mods cause online uncompatibility - I guess this is what devs of LFS wants to avoid. And we don't really need another rFactor,where you need X amount of mods to join some server...

I think best would be to include as much cars as possible to cover most of the real world series,so every championship fan can race cars they like at most,even if these aren't exact copys,but at least similar ones.
I think LFS designers should be creative and not include real life cars in S3.
LFS cars are unique, so they should stay unique.
Maybe a V8 muscle car would be a good thing in S3 Like "V8GT"

C'mon, do you really want to drive a Lamborghini in LFS? I don't.
Quote from chevy2nova66 :I think LFS designers should be creative and not include real life cars in S3.

Fully agreed!
Quote from chevy2nova66 :I think LFS designers should be creative and not include real life cars in S3.

I'm thinking same thing a lot as you

That's because i didn't like very much that S3 update include VWS (a real car).

So, The Devs plans the cars calmly, and it would be nice to see something kinda of a new NGT class car or an GTR
maybe FWD GTR lol
(1) Rotax Kart, and chassis flex simulation

(2) Ayrton Senna Car (Pick any one, even the toleman)

(3) AE86 N2 spec
v8,s
some v8 cars would be awsome, american style tanks that handle horrible but got massive 8 litre v8,s

possibly with an oval track configuration?
Here's some fresh?(maybe) suggestions using the cars we've already got in the game.
How 'bout a UFG (UF1 GT) with a bit more power, better stance to keep up with XRG+XFG.
And speaking of competitors in this class, how about a 4 door FXO non/turbo, and an RB4 non-turbo? (XRT non turbo is already there, and this game is lacking in the 4 door department.)
Oh and instead of just nerfing cars to make more unique races, some could be upgraded as well. How about an XFT (XF GTi GT) turbocharged with super tires to compete in TBO.

couple suggestions using some bodystyles we've got in the game currently.

EDIT, on second thought:

Quote from VirginTrains :FXG - Non-turbo FXO?
XFT - Turbo XFG?
RBR - RB4 GTR?
RBG - Non-turbo RB4?

that would be awesome lol

I should just stop making suggestions rofl.
An F1 car from 1968 (Cars for S3)
i think they are awesome cars, would like to see in s3.
ok
1968 is the year aerodynamics started in F1.

So, 1967 is the year you are looking for
i soppose
Every time I see a Scirocco, I die a little inside.
Something like Toyota Supra or Nissan Skyline with a huge turbos would be cool. Very useful for drifters and more fun, with big boost and turbo sound, mhmmm
- Car similar to Peugeot 205 T16 or Renault 5 GT Turbo (rwd, engine in the back)
- A turbodiesel or n/a diesel car
- A big, powerful saloon car, something like S65 AMG or BMW 760Li, maybe lighter car, something like E60 M5
- Electrocar
- DTM car with extremely high downforce
- Mid engined, rwd supercar
- Two cylinder supermini
- Vintage racing cars
I know you're not gonna put any real car in the game, but if you in some case will, I would like to drive BMW E30 ///M3, best car ever
Quote from Armageddon :1 - Car similar to Peugeot 205 T16 or Renault 5 GT Turbo (rwd, engine in the back)
2 - A turbodiesel or n/a diesel car
3 - A big, powerful saloon car, something like S65 AMG or BMW 760Li, maybe lighter car, something like E60 M5
4 - Electrocar
5 - DTM car with extremely high downforce
6 - Mid engined, rwd supercar
7 - Two cylinder supermini
8 - Vintage racing cars

Since I'm bored here,I'm gonna comment your suggestions:
1 - well,probably not a bad idea,real use would be only if some serious dirt tracks would be added as these cars seems more suited for rallytype racing
2 - I guess I red somewhere that Scawen stated that there will be no diesel cars. I can't blame him as diesels are meant for transportation and not for racing (and please spare your diesel LeMans glory storys,non of them would ever be true with equal technical specs)
3 - what's the point of that? Big heavy limousines aren't meant for racing.
4 - not a bad idea,could be interesting with it's different power specs,but if made realistic - useless for longer races anyway,as it sucks it's batteries dry very fast (red somewhere about electrocar running around Nordschleife in racing mode,where at end of lap it started to become weak,20km range is quite pathetic)
5 - GTRs already are quite similar,just max up downforce and you got it!
6 - not a bad idea,would be a hard challenge,as these cars aren't easy to handle.
7 - again - what's the point of very slow car? We have UF1 already,boring...
8 - good idea,even if I'm not fan of these myself. People could get some feeling of real oldschool racing.
Just a Citroën 2CV for Jumping all around the rallycross tracks ! =)

Loads of cars would like to see in S3, every car ever made if possible. That's not going to happen but configurable weight distribution with class constraints would be almost as good and if track and wheelbase could also be configured it would pretty much allow any cars basic characteristics to be simulated without breaking class balance.
I'd like to see a historic car added, an MR V12 hyper car, a reliant robin knock off, and a Nitrous dragster or funny car.

if the whole dragster idea is too much, at least add a blown 60's V8 muscle car. Or at the VERY least, add drag tire sets as an option on certain cars.

just to clarify, by historic I mean ANCIENT.

ideas, we all have them.
i would like to see S3
Somehow I've feeling that devs aren't reading this thread at all...
Quote from Stig209 :Somehow I've feeling that devs aren't reading this thread at all...

It's just a wishlist,you don't seriously think that all these suggested cars will be implemented?
I would want to see bicycle, it's much more ecology than car.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG