The online racing simulator
Ford focus rs mk1
I thought about a FXO Pickup, with a load area at the rear. Something like "FXP" for FX Pickup
how about a transaxel car:engine in the frond and gearbox in the back
it's ideal for the weight ratio (40/60 for example )
Quote from swingkid :how about a transaxel car:engine in the frond and gearbox in the back
it's ideal for the weight ratio (40/60 for example )

For a sportscar with transaxel design 60/40 is not a good weight ratio.^^
FXG - Non-turbo FXO?
XFT - Turbo XFG?
RBR - RB4 GTR?
RBG - Non-turbo RB4?

that would be awesome lol
Totally agree. Devs only should modifiy our current cars, that would be okay. I dont need any real cars.
rb4 gtr defo,who cares we have a 4x4 gtr already,just for the looks ! omg it would be sexy !
Quote from FireMike15 :Totally agree. Devs only should modifiy our current cars, that would be okay. I dont need any real cars.

Totally agree. from the cars we have now, the devs could make about 50 variations of the current lfs cars. There could be more powerful road cars, n/a versions of the TBO-class cars, stripped out/rally based road cars, diesels and even hybrids. we don't need all new cars which take forever to make.
Ariel Atom or a Radical type car.
A ford granada mk2 v6
2.3 liter engine is little bit weak. i would prefer 2.8i (160HP) or turbo version (240HP?). anyway... it is a great car
I'd absolutely love to see a '98 Dodge Ram 2500 pickup with a 5.9L V8 in it... In fact, I'd be willin' to donate big $$'s to get one into the game.
Why not hatchback's?

I mean I know that UF and XF are already there why not add more hatchback right or a 4 door sedan
Model T

imagine cruising at 3 mph
Ayrton Senna
Please can we have an Ayrton Senna F1 car; (Mclaren Honda MP4/4) or any other senna car . Come on you know it makes sense )))
There already is an F1 car. Wouldn't really make sense.

And writing in big red letters doesn't make your post any better.
Rotary powered car!

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG