The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Nice nice nice.
please tell me it is on steelies due to snow tyres! 9c at leeds right now

Ignore.. looked at exif data on picture..
Quote from doyal :please tell me it is on steelies due to snow tyres! 9c at leeds right now

Ignore.. looked at exif data on picture..

Yup, went out and bought some steelies to put my snow tyres on, sods law it won't snow now But means I can get my alloys refurbed for when I put them back on

Why the sad face?
Quote from R34GTR :Yup, went out and bought some steelies to put my snow tyres on, sods law it won't snow now But means I can get my alloys refurbed for when I put them back on

Why the sad face?

exif shows it's almost 1 year old (the pic) looking again.. the exif is incorrect.. double fail

I just love that people are buying snow tyres for our warm weather
Ahh, because I didn't set the time and date on my camera?

Tell me about it, I must of fit hundreds at work in the past few weeks I bought mine last year for my old Polo even though they were the totally wrong size for the car! Luckily they were the exact size for this Polo so haven't had to buy anymore. Cost me £180 for these two though, and that's working in a tyre place
Quote from R34GTR :Yup, went out and bought some steelies to put my snow tyres on, sods law it won't snow now But means I can get my alloys refurbed for when I put them back on

Why the sad face?

I bought winter wheels and tyres and probably actually "needed" them (as in it was 2 or 3 degrees with damp, salty roads, for about a week. No snow yet here, slightly pointless, almost a waste of money!!! Never bothered with winter tyres/wheels before and the ONE TIME I DO it's like 11 degrees 3 days before Xmas.. Could have soldiered on with my Primacy HP's but then it's the wheels getting covered in sheet...
Me racing my Civic:

Engine Bay:

How much does the engine produce?
I'd guess 120bhp like all the other Civics.
tuned to 144 kW at the wheels.

Its a 1.8L Integra Type R motor with a few mods.

Gets up to 190km/h down the straights, in comparison my 4AGE Toyota Levin would barely get over 150km/h down the same straight.

Such a fun little car to drive with that motor. I love it
That's 195bhp in English just if people wonder.
hello I am a bigginer at LFS can I get cars even if I not buy it?
Oh come on, what lissence user did think creating a demo account would be funny?
it always surprises me in what threads those weird one-post demo users end up asking their totally unrelated questions.

and ontopic, my Lupo has new rear brakes, new ABS sensors, still does 6L/100km going 140 at 4.5k revs for hours. Next year I may swap the stupid log type exhaust manifold for a better 4-in-2-in-1 from a 86' Polo, that may give it 1hp more, who knows, can get all the needed parts for free.
Quote from word. :Me racing my Civic

It's always nice to see old little civic running on a powerful engine

I had same Civic myself, raced with that in Estonia for many years. Had many different engines - D16A6, D16Z5 and B16A2.
Sold it last year though. New owner painted all rims to neon-orange, looks kind a cool now - http://superkross.ee/data/albbig/6411.jpg
meh.

Dyno tuned in for the most accurate number to what a car puts down in the real world; not perfect scenarios; so ground and air friction percentages are thrown in.

Not as much as I wish

something must be wrong with that dyno!
that wing that cage those wheels and removing all the interior should at least have given you an extra 100hp
You forgot about stickers..
Quote from Shotglass :something must be wrong with that dyno!
that wing that cage those wheels and removing all the interior should at least have given you an extra 100hp

Still don't see why you stripped the interior out...turned a nice car into a chav machine tbh.

anyway sure the 5 lb weight saving you made sure made it feel quicker. nice bit of flame though.

Here's a vid of my car; http://beefdogg.tumblr.com/post/14351134128

*whistle*
Quote from word. :Me racing my Civic:

Engine Bay:

If that's yours then you're a very lucky guy.
Quote from TypeRacing :It's always nice to see old little civic running on a powerful engine

I had same Civic myself, raced with that in Estonia for many years. Had many different engines - D16A6, D16Z5 and B16A2.
Sold it last year though. New owner painted all rims to neon-orange, looks kind a cool now - http://superkross.ee/data/albbig/6411.jpg

Nice car. Looks very heavily modified, must be very light weight.

Quote from Johnny Mountain :If that's yours then you're a very lucky guy.

Thanks. We're pretty lucky in New Zealand thanks to cheap Japanese imports (The majority of cars on our roads are Japanese), and relatively relaxed laws on modifying cars.

The civics are quite popular thanks to their great handling (double wishbone suspension), light weight, and ease of swapping Integra type r motors, getting decent power for a N/A engine relatively cheaply.
Should have ze diesel E46 sometime between christmas and new year, and from what i have read online they are 148 bhp as standard, and im also told that if i replace the turbo with a larger unit and get it remapped i could be in 200 bhp territory without spending too much money, that'll be nice!
yes.true dat. 335's with only a remap get 70-80 hp plus
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG