The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Well you guys are the reason why people rage quit this game. Absolutely useless class. And for some low self-esteem reason it's quite popular..
u mad? if its useless why ppl ragequit? and why do you think they take snipers to war?
I've seen snipers get some of the highest scores for their team, but mainly people don't know how to use it properly and it makes it look bad.
mortar strikes ftw
ye if they stay stasionary. but then headshot :P
Quote from e2mustang :u mad? if its useless why ppl ragequit? and why do you think they take snipers to war?

I'm saying in regards for my own team, useless cun*s gets to be squad leaders and sits on a hill the entire game, and you have like 7, 8 of those idiots on a team and there's no way you're gonna win the round. They should play something without objective like TDM, but that's too close for their 1337 skilz.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm saying in regards for my own team, useless cun*s gets to be squad leaders and sits on a hill the entire game, and you have like 7, 8 of those idiots on a team and there's no way you're gonna win the round. They should play something without objective like TDM, but that's too close for their 1337 skilz.

ah those... ye u no win like dat. seems like u get in the wrong servers
Like there's any different kind You won't see a Recon defuse a bomb or get next to the flag..
im always going for the flags.im mostly recon but i switch within a game to support.
btw i just updated my longest headshot with sv98. 1466m
Recon not capturing flags? You have never played with me!
Quote from PMD9409 :Recon not capturing flags? You have never played with me!

Same

Boris is just mad he can't aim for shit with his controller.
If i get it right: no capture of flags=smaller score=less achievements etc.=longer time to rank up. So what's the point of camping ....K/d ratio only?
Well that logic tends to work but when you can consistently pick up 600 points from a kill (when everything adds up) using recon it tends to balance out rather quickly.
Quote from PMD9409 :Recon not capturing flags? You have never played with me!

well if your using a ump45 then yes there is no excuse!
No LowLandLions platoon? wouldnt want to embarrass them with that 0.42 W/L ratio lol
If you're Recon you should have a SOFLAM working beside you too, that should get you plenty of points. If you don't, you're a ****.
I wouldn't boast with those long range sniper kills, you're doing nothing to help your team win the game.
Quote from Bose321 :Here's the 1001m headshot featuring e2mustand and bmx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWPut9N4Xos

That shot is pretty uesless imo, don't knno why people stage these long headshots making them to be super uber snipers.... try that in a normal round and i bet you coundn't even get half of that distance.
What's even worse then recons is i*iots who take a tank before you, and the game is like super even 45 tickets each, and he just sits on the deployment with the tank, having no idea what to do with it, shooting from there.. and you loose a round cause of that.
Quote from Uke :I wouldn't boast with those long range sniper kills, you're doing nothing to help your team win the game.

Quote from rc10racer :That shot is pretty uesless imo, don't knno why people stage these long headshots making them to be super uber snipers.... try that in a normal round and i bet you coundn't even get half of that distance.

Didn't say I'm some uber sniper now or something. Me and e2mustand just did this alone without others in the server just this for fun. We obviously don't do this in a real game. And yes, won't get this in a real round, but then again, I'm not even going to try and I bet I can't.
I put this game down on my wish list, as the only thing.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Like there's any different kind You won't see a Recon defuse a bomb or get next to the flag..

oh i do... personal defense weapon placing the mobile spawnpoint close to the mcom and take the objective... (atleast i did that in the beta A LOT)
I was talking about the kind of sniping where you sit at the carrier and pick up people.
Quote from rc10racer :That shot is pretty uesless imo, don't knno why people stage these long headshots making them to be super uber snipers.... try that in a normal round and i bet you coundn't even get half of that distance.

As said above we did it for fun,just to try out how hard it is. and lemme tell ya,when i did that 1466m baerly even saw the guy,sometimes i had to rezoom to see a little flash. but anyway in public server i did close 700m one but the server crashed and i lost the stats.i even posted that here
but the point is,boris is still in the wrong servers
i do a few shots with sniper in a round and switch to support.but than again im mostly in heli raping ppl
Quote from e2mustang :As said above we did it for fun,just to try out how hard it is. and lemme tell ya,when i did that 1466m baerly even saw the guy,sometimes i had to rezoom to see a little flash. but anyway in public server i did close 700m one but the server crashed and i lost the stats.i even posted that here
but the point is,boris is still in the wrong servers
i do a few shots with sniper in a round and switch to support.but than again im mostly in heli raping ppl

or im using a stinger and raping you
Quote from Dennis93 :I put this game down on my wish list, as the only thing.

Y u no have this game yet? Better than sex with gf.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG