The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from AstroBoy :I find it easy to get a positive K/D

Yeah maybe on normal servers, on HC it's brutal. Maybe i should lay off from TDM too.
Quote from Bose321 :Maybe he does not agree it's a great map.

I have the back to karkand map pack, because I have the limited edition but it isnt out yet is it?

If I select it in battlelog it doesnt show any servers.
Quote from jegorchangai :I have the back to karkand map pack, because I have the limited edition but it isnt out yet is it?

If I select it in battlelog it doesnt show any servers.

I believe it's released in December. LE can download it without more costs.
If you don't say Kharg like a pirate then you don't deserve to play this game, everytime me and my mates get that map we say "KHAAARRRRRRRRRG" repeatidly for the first minute of the game.
My BF3 will arrive tomorrow morning, can't wait!
My god the cliff jumping on Damavand Peak is so epic
still no lfs platoon for pc?
Waiting till Gerbendol will bother to remake it...
Yeah, excuse me for that... Still no copy!!111

I might just ****ing buy it myself...
oh sry forgot
I don't have enough goddamn time cuz of ****ing school to finish at least the ****ing campaign! Imagine you have it installed, you are physically having the retail copy in your hand yet you have to do million other things... ****ing frustration. Gotta play it right now. BB.
thats when i type: /sleep mode= off
School was canceled 3 days last wee, so I managed to log something like an entire day of playing time already.
i didnt get power back till thursday >_<. i sold my gfx card so i dont think i can play now anyways since i just have a gts 250.
thats what i had,played pretty nicely on auto settings. but if u want ill sell mine(still 4 sale) and u can haz sli
right i need some help. ive installed the game on my origin account. however i want to make one for my dad aswell ( were on the same pc. so we wont be playing at the same time, its just so we can work our own soldiers up )
ive logged in to his origin account. now what?
i get no games for this account which is fair enough. do i have to buy another copy? or can i use the same install for his origin?

Feckin EA.
Uhm, you obviously have to buy another copy. You cant just use the same key to activate the game on multiple different accounts...
Quote from jwardy :Feckin EA.

You seriously didn't think of this? EA does nothing wrong here IMO?
If you send EA an email with your dads origin details, asking them to just add the game to your dads account they will do so.
lol, pc, origin..
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol, pc, origin..

mmm...that's how the system works...even steam works on the same way. I can't see a lol here. For example, even if you enter lfs on second account you can't get access to s2 content without having bought it for both accounts. Or am i missing something here?
I think he is meaning that you must have an additional program to run. However I will take that additional program rather than paying extra for something like Xbox Live. Once again though, Boris runs with a PS3, so he is above it all.
Your words not mine :P Anyway whats your favorite rifle so far?

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG