The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from Mikjen :Have to agree with you there m8,

You first tell her she is wrong, and then you agree, do you even understand what she means m8?
Quote from Bose321 :You first tell her she is wrong, and then you agree, do you even understand what she means m8?

He realised who wears the pants in the family.
hahahah

I just love BF2 =P
It's freakin awesome..
Must..resist...to...make...a...mess...in...my...pants...

Awesome trailer, I can't wait damnit!
lol, they just put BF2 on the engine of BBC2...
Still i keep better with TES V
Quote from Inouva :lol, they just put BF2 on the engine of BBC2...
Still i keep better with TES V

It's Frostbite 2, not Frostbite1.5 (I believe) that they used in BC2.
Quote from Bose321 :It's Frostbite 2, not Frostbite1.5 (I believe) that they used in BC2.

Yep frostbite 2 with a new dynamic lighting system!
Quote from mutt107 :Yep frostbite 2 with a new dynamic lighting system!

And it looks AWESOME.
Read the Game Informer article and IMO this game should easily become the best mainstream FPS. With Activision churning out it's awful COD sequels (As much as I love COD, let's face it, the new ones are disgraceful) and Medal of Honor being OK, I think the amount of effort that is being put into BF3 could pay off huge.
That. Looked. Insane.

I actually want to buy a game now, first time in about 4 years.
i like!
Yes!

Cannot wait!!
I just hope it looks at least close to this on PS3.. can not go back to kb/mouse now.
Quote from mutt107 :looks as good as crisis imo

You can't compare the Cry-engine 2 with the Frostbite 2, Crysis work good even in my pc with all in High, And BF3 is gona ask Dual core, Damn even Cry-engine 3 is better that Frostbite 2 and ask less resources that crysis/cryengine 2

Most of the enterprise's that makes games should take the crytek/cryengine 3 example and make a exelent game engine that offers exelent visual and effect and all with so low resources system

In short
Crysis 2 with cryengine 3 ask same or less system resources that crysis 1 offering exelent visual in every aspect

BF3 is gona use Frostbite 2 that need dual core, that a "Good" bad optimized game engine that offer the "same" visual as Crysis 2 but with higher system requirements

is just my humble opinion
Yes, but we only care about your opinion on kitchen utensils, which you are an expert on. Videogames I don't think so.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but we only care about your opinion on kitchen utensils, which you are an expert on. Videogames I don't think so.

Burn.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but we only care about your opinion on kitchen utensils, which you are an expert on. Videogames I don't think so.

All u talk about is kitchen ... its old and lame.

Ontopic, i wonder if this game will have a long support. Also the destruction of the buldings is awesome. In IGN reverse theatre they saw that even small bricks go boom. Not just whole walls.

Edit:
Quote from Inouva :
... BF3 is gona use Frostbite 2 that need dual core ...

Dont rely on just the specs they recommend.

GTA IV has pretty intensive recommendations too, yet there are people who play it with Pentium 4. Those recommended specs are just wrong. They give u a picture to understand a bit - how intensive the game is. But dont be like "it needs dual core".
-
(hazaky) DELETED by hazaky
Who doesn't have at least a dual core CPU these days anyway?

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG