The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Within CSS and BF2, i toos my money on BF2, CSS is allways the same, you can expect allways the same, maps are so predectible, ppl tent to do the same over and over and over again
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Approximately .05 seconds. Unlike the 8 hours for your reply.

Cool, you can count, almost. Shame your brain can't comprehend someone actually not spending all their living breathing time on this forum, or a computer for that matter.
Well considering you often reply in the evening for me, I can only assume you have no life as it would be between 2 and 6 AM GMT when you often reply.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well considering you often reply in the evening for me, I can only assume you have no life as it would be between 2 and 6 AM GMT when you often reply.

Maybe I work nights and this is my day off? Can't your brain cope with cycling different possibilities in your head before saying anything ?
No, I'd rather just assume you're a no-life retard.

Easier, and closer to the truth.
One person likes Counter Strike, the other likes the Battlefield series. They're both great FPS in their own respects.
Scientifically concluding which is better is impossible. Shall we just discuss BF3 in this BF3 thread?
Why was it taken down, it was on official BF channel..
Maybe they published it when it wasn't time yet? It works now though.

The trailer is really awesome, can not wait to get my hands on this!!
That doesn't amuse me, i plan to play it on PS3...
I ****ing love DICE! Kudo's to them!
Im a little late to the battlefield franchise. I jumped into a multiplayer game bfbc2 when it was released and went directly back to black ops after 10 minutes. Yesterday I started the campaign and I'm hooked sooo I already preordered bf3 for 360
Buying BF3 on the Xbox is heresy.
Quote from flymike91 :Im a little late to the battlefield franchise. I jumped into a multiplayer game bfbc2 when it was released and went directly back to black ops after 10 minutes. Yesterday I started the campaign and I'm hooked sooo I already preordered bf3 for 360

So you had Black Ops in march 2010?
I did. I bought it for £20 from some dude in Sainsbury's car park like 6 days before release. Was a genuine, sealed copy.

Ummm maybe it had been out for a while, no one I knew played it so it went under my radar.

@deko paying $2000 for a top of the line gaming rig that's either going to get a virus or become obsolete in 2 years is retarded. But every bf3 thread in the world is a console vs pc flame war so I guess we can start now if you want.
I made a bit of a joke, and you seem to be taking offence and wanting to start an argument. Nice one.
Quote from flymike91 :
@deko paying $2000 for a top of the line gaming rig that's either going to get a virus or become obsolete in 2 years is retarded. But every bf3 thread in the world is a console vs pc flame war so I guess we can start now if you want.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG