The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from Mustangman759 :are you on pc? its not that hard man

Depending on how your life is working out, playing a computer game for over an hour can be pretty impossible.

Plus th84 can't use a computer for that long without stopping to pedal the generator.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Depending on how your life is working out, playing a computer game for over an hour can be pretty impossible.

Plus th84 can't use a computer for that long without stopping to pedal the generator.

there's plenty of 15 minute games is what I meant....
Quote from Uke :No it doesn't. Just try out M26 with any assault rifle with heavy barrel and underslung rail as attachments. Combined with the recently greatly buffed supression mechanics in the game you just don't win a gunfight with someone abusing this glitch.

Have fun one shot killing everyone in the 25m range.

...which is exactly why I'm using it when I need to clear out an area.
Quote from hp999 :...which is exactly why I'm using it when I need to clear out an area.

I prefer a tank.
I believe this weekend is double XP?
Quote from Mustangman759 :it didnt seem to work for me

It's been rescheduled for 26-27 since it wasn't working on the PC initially
Quote from Mustangman759 :it didnt seem to work for me

Quote from hp999 :It's been rescheduled for 26-27 since it wasn't working on the PC initially

Yep.

NOTICE PC players: Apologies for delay in your 2XP event. To give you a full weekend as planned, we're rescheduling this for May 26-27
Quote from Bose321 :Yep.

NOTICE PC players: Apologies for delay in your 2XP event. To give you a full weekend as planned, we're rescheduling this for May 26-27

fk, i have a birthday party to attend on 26th....
Will the double XP also count for coop? I want that G3A3.

(Yes, I'm playing this again)
Quote from Matrixi :Will the double XP also count for coop? I want that G3A3.

(Yes, I'm playing this again)

Why would you need that? I got all the simply by completeing each mission (so 2-3 tries on normal)
We should play some LFS TeamDM
yoshh
Quote from ColeusRattus :Why would you need that? I got all the simply by completeing each mission (so 2-3 tries on normal)

Halfway through the coop campaign, and after all the bugs and crashes and several retries, G3A3 is only half unlocked. The coop sucks ass (just like SP does) and I don't really want to play it any more than I'd have to. That's why I asked.
The double points does not work on coop. You can just repeat whichever mission to accumalate the required points though.
@Matrixi: Do the 4th mission Hit And Run, it's the shortest and easiest to finnish, if you want I can play with you..

Add me on battlelog Unt0uchbL
Thanks for the offer, got the G3 unlocked after doing the missions on hard difficulty. The third mission is just comedy gold, there's so many bugs in it that I can't even count. Sometimes when you're supposed to man the 50 cals on the humvees, the game just randomly says NOPE and you gotta restart the mission as you can't enter the cars. Shortly after that while driving to the final battle of the mission, the entire map just ends and you fall to infinity.

If by some magical wonder you do reach the final battleground and find a nice hiding spot, the enemies run through the walls, stab you and your friend, run back through the wall, and you have to restart.

One would think all these bugs would be fixed now that the game has been out for over 6 months, but I guess this is just typical EA. Good thing the multiplayer is pretty decent.
lol, im noob cant pass first mission in train
damn that 2XP event ..im working 26/27
anyone wanna helps me do the twin sniper mission... impossible to do online due to noobs ??

ill beast you online in mi-28/apache or repair Scout heli till you get a few unlocks ??
Quote from theirishnoob :anyone wanna helps me do the twin sniper mission... impossible to do online due to noobs ??

ill beast you online in mi-28/apache or repair Scout heli till you get a few unlocks ??

Sure. I've done that a few times. What level do you want to play?
Quote from Bose321 :Sure. I've done that a few times. What level do you want to play?

anything less then impossiblle is for beech's as fpsrussia would say
Quote from theirishnoob :anything less then impossiblle is for beech's as fpsrussia would say

You up for some playing tonight or this weekend?

Add me on Battlelog and Origin: BoseATi

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG