The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
My best game yet. Think we won by about 500 tickets. Man the PP-2000 is a beast. In one round I unlocked the RDS, the laser sight, the M249 and anti-air missiles (tanks).
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from DeKo :I bought BF3 for £32, including B2K, and I didn't even realise it was out yesterday until Karkand loaded up on a server I was on. Couldn't have been easier.

Anyway, the consoles can keep their 3 flag 24 man games, I'l stick to the full 7 and 64 .

Actually, in sharqi there is 5 flags. Still trying to buy new parts for my PC tho, not really enjoying the console experience so far.
Quote from jrd.racer :My best game yet. Think we won by about 500 tickets. Man the PP-2000 is a beast. In one round I unlocked the RDS, the laser sight, the M249 and anti-air missiles (tanks).

we had a decent match :P
Quote from jrd.racer :My best game yet. Think we won by about 500 tickets. Man the PP-2000 is a beast. In one round I unlocked the RDS, the laser sight, the M249 and anti-air missiles (tanks).

i find the pp 2000 a very weak weapon,but thats what i use too.
bought b2k today, battlelog says i have it but physically won't download it, says game is up to date...aweSOME!!!!
Quote from -NightFly- :bought b2k today, battlelog says i have it but physically won't download it, says game is up to date...aweSOME!!!!

Thats because we all downloaded it when we got the update the other day, regardless of buying it or not. so even if you havent paid for it, you do have it installed, however you cant play it
Quote from jwardy :Thats because we all downloaded it when we got the update the other day, regardless of buying it or not. so even if you havent paid for it, you do have it installed, however you cant play it

i can't seem to find any logical part of doing that...
Quote from jwardy :Thats because we all downloaded it when we got the update the other day, regardless of buying it or not. so even if you havent paid for it, you do have it installed, however you cant play it

You honestly think i didn't try to join any servers after buyng the b2k?

Edit* Anyway, all fixed now thanks to EA live chat support (had to wait in line more than a half hour, but it was worth it), it seems to be very common bug after googling a bit.
i had no problem at all i even got email reminder from EA that i can plaz b2k !
Well. thats what the update i got a few days ago said. content is the stuff from b2k + a few fixes ect , but there was no way of accessing the b2k content untill they updated the battlelog thing on the 13th, so yes, it does make sense actually :P
Quote from jrd.racer :What?? You were in there?

no i was kidding :P forgot I played with e2 :facepalm
Just played it last night. Wasn't expecting the storyline to be similar in ways to call of duty and on 360 the graphics are pretty amazing when you look past the low-res objects every now and then. It gets pretty dark too, so most times you have to drop your defaults and go for the enemy's weapons with flashlights. Can't wait to build the new pc for this, but meanwhile. Going to jump on it tonight on XBL
Just ordered B2K for €12,95. Hoping to receive it soon.
Quote from Bose321 :Just ordered B2K for €12,95. Hoping to receive it soon.

So glad I somehow bought Limited Edition (didn't know it has b2k in it) ... Would be pissed off if I had to pay another 13€ to that 39€ they were selling it here.
Guys... you can't be serious?! That back to karkand would be in the limeted edition is a long known fact (and the limited edition costs as much as the normal version)

http://youtu.be/QBoueeHGvjY

one of the first teasers (February), look at 0:33

I think it was in every trailer after that one
That was the sole reason in me pre-ordering and getting the limited edition. I'm never going to pay extra for anything, no matter what it is.
Alrite! Had a couple of rounds in with B2K. Thoughts?

RAPEFEST!

The vehicles are stupidly overpowered in the new maps.
Quote from Mysho :So glad I somehow bought Limited Edition (didn't know it has b2k in it) ... Would be pissed off if I had to pay another 13€ to that 39€ they were selling it here.

Well, I got a 'normal' version for free as review copy, so I can't complain to spend €13 to get the 'complete' game.
Quote from John5200 :Guys... you can't be serious?! That back to karkand would be in the limeted edition is a long known fact

It is.
Well I thought I'll be fine with the standard version for €39, but it seems like I'll have to buy the DLC for ~15 focking euros >:| Damn you EA, DAMN YOU! And damn origin, too >:O
And shame on me for not buying the limited edition <.<
Still, 15 euros for what, 4 maps? EA should get some lessons from Valve ... /about free DLCs for Left 4 Dead 2, not about the development "speed" of Half Life 3 /

Despite the pricing and Origin, the game plays rather nice, but apart from Nakkitartsani I don't have anybody on my friends list ; - ;
How did you guys managed that, Limited Edition on PS3 cost the same as a regular one.
Quote from Boris Lozac :How did you guys managed that, Limited Edition on PS3 cost the same as a regular one.

same for pc bro. Just stupid order mix up and I couldnt get LTE. (supplier gave us money off to cover for the map costs)
Quote from John5200 :Guys... you can't be serious?! That back to karkand would be in the limeted edition is a long known fact (and the limited edition costs as much as the normal version)

Oh fck yeah we can be serious! I bought full(standard, not limited!) game for 16€ and a b2k for 13€ so why would i pre order and pay twice as much(especially if i had no idea how it runs on my pc back then)?
1000 ticket close games can take so long, its awesome!

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG