The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
I have been playing for like two weeks or so and i have only had like maybe two close games. Most of the games consists of one team spawn raping and another team of complete idiots.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I have been playing for like two weeks or so and i have only had like maybe two close games. Most of the games consists of one team spawn raping and another team of complete idiots.

Pretty much true.

I remember only couple of matches that 'turned around' dramatically and then this one.

Attached images
WP_000620.jpg
yeah i bought mine from gamestation. was £42 on the box. BEEP £38.99 on the till... that was the lm version :P
Quote from Mysho :that guy got 62:2??? wtf? i can't even...

Yeah I don't understand people that do that. I'm a run and gunner.
only e2mustang would get killed by a mortar strike when he is on a crane
and only flyingstangy would get a headshot from 380m when hes mortaring on the crane !
so does everyone else get a cheap thrill when the flash guys in jets / copters screw up or is it just me?

one guy yesterday was doing loops over the buildings on oman whilst strafing on the downwards part and flew straight into a crane and the best i saw on BC2 was on the map with the windturbines when a copter reversed into one of the blades
Quote from e2mustang :and only flyingstangy would get a headshot from 380m when hes mortaring on the crane !

i still think my sniping was pretty skillful (the ones that were legit not cheated xD)
Longest Headshot 1 001 m

Got it recorded, will show soon.
997m here with not seeing clearly,it was just way too bright for me.. but hey cant complain
Only 760 now...

On the first shot on the entire game.
Mine is 348m, won't complain.
y u no write details? like 25 shots 3 hits,and y u no record u gettin headshot eh?
Quote from e2mustang :y u no write details? like 25 shots 3 hits,and y u no record u gettin headshot eh?

What? Who cares about how many shots it took?

Didn't record the part where you shot me...

Gotta re-do this and go for 2000-3000m!
129 meters lol btw love the lined up shots
Im jealous of you guys. On console i find it really hard sniping peope at a range of 250-350 metres i just don't understand how the Ballistick scope works... Once i try it shot close to them but not enough to kill them and eventually gets them suppresed and the run away. I would be glad if someon explain basic tips with the Ballistick scope, an how does the metre thingie on the scope work. Forgot to say that i find it easier on PC to snipe my rec for now is 411m with the M98B.
Nothing more sattisfying then knifing useless snipers.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nothing more sattisfying then knifing useless snipers.

or shooting useless Russian satellite country troops
than your on a very low level this knifing and cs thing goes on forever...

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG