The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
What girl?
This is why I love DICE.

Community says no, DICE re-thinks and adapts.

I love you DICE - Take my money.

Also EA, because its usually up to them what happens with this DLC nonsense, since they are the publishers.
If this is really all it claims to be, its probably going to be a revolution as far gaming is concern.
PS3 gameplay looks awesome, i thought it would look worse..
Quote from Boris Lozac :PS3 gameplay looks awesome, i thought it would look worse..

Looks better than bad company 2 for sure! They must have done some good optimization!
PS3 version looks acceptable (I would say it's awesome if I wouldn't have seen the PC footage).
Xbox version will look horrid cause it doesn't supports blurays, limiting to 4.7 GB for all of the textures. :3
Someone said they didn't have bluray?

now they do.
Microsoft really missed the boat not being able to proliferate HD DVD or whatever it was called, I wonder if they'll have to make a proprietary disk or cartridge for their next console.

On topic, I'm a casual CoD player but I really liked the campaign for BF2. But i felt that multiplayer modes involved a lot of walking around alone until you happened upon someone or you got shot. Is there something I'm missing out on? I don't want to start a CoD vs BF s*itstorm, but what would be the main incentive for switching?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Xbox version will look horrid cause it doesn't supports blurays, limiting to 4.7 GB for all of the textures. :3

CAUGHT: how many pc´s support blurays
Quote from John5200 :CAUGHT: how many pc´s support blurays

True, but they just use several DVD's IF it doesn't fit on one.
Quote from flymike91 :On topic, I'm a casual CoD player but I really liked the campaign for BF2. But i felt that multiplayer modes involved a lot of walking around alone until you happened upon someone or you got shot. Is there something I'm missing out on? I don't want to start a CoD vs BF s*itstorm, but what would be the main incentive for switching?

Well, the key to a quick game in Battlefield is spawning on squad mates. If you have a decent squad the system is practically flawless because there will always be someone up front to rely on. Also, APCs and Humvees have plenty of room for soldiers when you want to move quickly from point a to b.

I think what makes Battlefield appealing is that the battlefield is more dynamic. While COD maps may only be a few buildings in a town, Battlefield gives you the whole town and the surrounding area. This allows for many different approaches to every game, which is something that COD tends to lack.(IMO)
Quote from Bose321 :True, but they just use several DVD's IF it doesn't fit on one.

that´s my point (for example on forza 3)
Thats a good point, maybe the decent squad thing is what I've been missing since I only ever joined matches in the quickest way possible.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Xbox version will look horrid cause it doesn't supports blurays, limiting to 4.7 GB for all of the textures. :3

They will look the same, there was no difference on bad company 2 ps3-VS-Xbox360
This is pointless. All games that release on several platforms will always look veeeery similar. I mean this game is called on no platform "Battlefield 2.5", so it will look on every platform very similar.

Another example is crysis 2. It had more potential but they had to limit the PC version because it has to look on every platform similar.

(will get BF3 on pc though because of obvious reasons )
Quote from Bose321 :PS3 version looks acceptable (I would say it's awesome if I wouldn't have seen the PC footage).

And what obvious differences do you see there..
I think Red Orchestra 2 is a better game
It does look awsome just hope single player has a bit of depth to it and can entertain me for more than 30 minutes

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG