The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from BigPeBe :It's a crime if they aren't going to include a coop / lan option for the campaign. Looks great but a good campaign is just something way more when played with a friend.

co-op campaign is already confirmed.
:lovies3d:
Quote from rc10racer :Really nice model animation, same tech they use for FIFA.

Same tech maybe, but this looks realistic, while FIFA looks redicolous in majority of animations..
Quote from mutt107 :You haven't even played the game yet so STFU.

You mean BF2? l2r lol

If you think the old Battlefields were good, then something is wrong with you, fun YES, good no. Counter Strike 1.6, is and always will be the best because of it's simplicity, it doesn't matter what FPS you take, you can't supersize them. You need other modes of entities, such as air,armour, and recon units (that are dedicated to being that and can never change) to make it work. 5 odd people jumping from jeep to jeep just to find the mig gets old on a 20 man server, a 60man server. jeez, don't even wanna think about it.
Woah, wait, did you just say Counterstrike 1.6 is the best multiplayer FPS?
Wow, theres actually no point with you, have you even TRIED anything else?!
You quite clearly havent attempted to play a Battlefield game for any length of time and, as much as i think the later versions were flawed, they still leave CS in the dust.
I still think we can call Blueflame an idiot. He differentiated between a game being fun not being good. Isn't the very definition of a "good" game mean that it's enjoyable.. therefore FUN.

Your arguments have so many holes, swiss cheese would be jealous.
hehe, CSS fanboys....
plzplzplzplzplz remake strike at karkand on this engine. kthxbye
There is a Karkand expansion that they are already touting , pre-order the limited edition and you get "back to karkand" FoC.
I hope they dont do what they did with Armoured Fury and Euro Forces, where suckers like me buy them an 2 years later they give them away for free as part of the latest patch. Thanks EA, love your abuse of paying supporters of the franchise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

not sure if anyones already posted this, ACTUAL gameplay footage that lets you see things for more than 3 seconds at a time.
The graphics look tasty and hopefully it puts BF back where it should be.
Quote from -NightFly- :hehe, CSS fanboys....

No, CSS is not CS1.6

I've played BF2 for a good year when it was in its prime, but there are so many things wrong with the game. If you think COD and BF2 are the pinnicle of FPS games you are wrong.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, CSS is not CS1.6

I've played BF2 for a good year when it was in its prime, but there are so many things wrong with the game. If you think COD and BF2 are the pinnicle of FPS games you are wrong.

And you're saying CSS is?
Quote from Bose321 :And you're saying CSS is?

lol asshat, CSS is a different game to 1.6. It's not just what people think (1.6 with upgraded graphics)
Quote from BlueFlame :lol asshat, CSS is a different game to 1.6. It's not just what people think (1.6 with upgraded graphics)

Where did I say CS 1.6 is the same as CSS? I just asked if you think CSS is the 'pinnacle' of PC gaming...
Quote from Bose321 :Where did I say CS 1.6 is the same as CSS? I just asked if you think CSS is the 'pinnacle' of PC gaming...

No, it isn't.
css is 1.7 basicly
Comparing counter strike 1.6 to BF2 is like comparing a Daewoo Lanos to a SR71 fighter jet.
Quote from FPVaaron :Comparing counter strike 1.6 to BF2 is like comparing a Daewoo Lanos to a SR71 fighter jet.

No, it's like comparing a Fiesta to a Corsa. You use the same controls for CS as you do for BF, only difference is vehicles. Which don't really serve a purpose other than to get you to the other side of the map.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, it's like comparing a Fiesta to a Corsa. You use the same controls for CS as you do for BF, only difference is vehicles. Which don't really serve a purpose other than to get you to the other side of the map.

Holy Jebus....
Holy ****, All this time I thought BlueFlame was serious. This proves it now that he's just a mindless ****ing troll trying to stir up shit.

Thanks BlueFag for making this so much clearer after all.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Holy ****, All this time I thought BlueFlame was serious. This proves it now that he's just a mindless ****ing troll trying to stir up shit.

Thanks BlueFag for making this so much clearer after all.

If I'm so beneath you, what benefit do you get out of trolling ME? learn2logikz
I dunno. How do you even breathe with that single digit IQ?
lol @ blueflame
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno. How do you even breathe with that single digit IQ?

How long did it take for you to manufacture that answer?
Approximately .05 seconds. Unlike the 8 hours for your reply.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG