The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
i5-2310
8gb Ram
GTX 560 non Ti version
Do you have standard color settings? Especially the color of the names when you kill people for instance look alot more colorfull (or did I just tone them down? :razz
Quote from FRZN-95 :i5-2310
8gb Ram
GTX 560 non Ti version

And what settings do you use ingame?
Quote from Bose321 :Do you have standard color settings? Especially the color of the names when you kill people for instance look alot more colorfull (or did I just tone them down? :razz

Mine looks totally the same, I think it's his raw setting, but who knows.
So no one is playing on hardcore servers here lol
What? I'm just trying to point you to a much better option.
Never played on SC servers, only HC love the 60% health, no funny orange triangles above enemy heads, no 3rd person view, and some other good things.
Quote from Bose321 :Do you have standard color settings? Especially the color of the names when you kill people for instance look alot more colorfull (or did I just tone them down? :razz

I haven't changed any colours because it makes my eyes hurt.. and these ones are pretty nice and soft for the eye...

Quote from Uke :And what settings do you use ingame?

I usualy play at Ultra and i get pretty high fps, but when i play 64 on Op Metro, i turn it down to High, because there is just too much explosions and dips in alot on times...
Who actually plays on softcore servers? **** running about with a big triangle above your head.
Quote from DeKo :Who actually plays on softcore servers? **** running about with a big triangle above your head.

Well 98% of LFS forum and 95% of people on my friend list I don't get it really..
triangles above the head? what am i missing?
Quote from e2mustang :triangles above the head? what am i missing?

I guess they mean crosshairs.

So you're saying 95% of all users are doing it wrong? That's a bold statement.
Quote from Bose321 :

Unfortunately it's true. Just think about it, you glow like a christmass tree, you can't kill your own so you just spray and spam with rpg's, grenades, without ever worrying about killing your own, you need 45 bullets to kill someone, Assault class has no point, you just hide behind the wall and voila, 100% health.. do i really need to go on? Have no idea why they chose for it to be the default mode..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well 98% of LFS forum

Proof or gtfo! Seriously!

edit* I do not care usually wich server i'm on, since i mainly join my comrades. But if I do choose server on my own i mainly pick HC(depending on the mood ofc), takes less bullets to kill someone (<-WIN).
I don't know why you prefer to kill someone with less bullets, i preffer as it is original ,so the feeling of the battle is more realistic. You have a point about your team mates and Medic Class but I prefer normal game mode..
Quote from FRZN-95 :I don't know why you prefer to kill someone with less bullets, i preffer as it is original ,so the feeling of the battle is more realistic. You have a point about your team mates and Medic Class but I prefer normal game mode..

Why i prefer it? Because not one fps game i played require this much bullets to kill someone like on normal mode. You ever played CS? It was one to the head, two to the chest. Pretty much like in real life don't you agree..
It's really stupid, unless i unload a whole clip into someone at once he'll just hide and recover..
Takes about 8 bullets when burst firing. Yeah it sucks, but I normally follow people into the normal servers. Don't mind that much, just the 64 hardcore doesn't fit my run-n-gun style normally.

I'll try it again just for the heck of it.
Quote from Bose321 :I guess they mean crosshairs.

How does a big triangle above your head mean crosshairs? Are you a ****ing idiot?
battlelog id: JackDaMaster112
Quote from DeKo :How does a big triangle above your head mean crosshairs? Are you a ****ing idiot?

Are you? Good thing your sarcasm detector worked.

Are all hardcore idiots this hostile?
Quote from Boris Lozac :
It's really stupid, unless i unload a whole clip into someone at once he'll just hide and recover..

agreed, it's so annoying to empty half of your clip at someone without even killing him, then he hides in a corner for a moment and jumps out with full health bar just like nothing had happened.
stop crying, everybody plays the game their own way. Its not supposed to be a military sim anyway so stfu and play

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG