The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Bad example IMO, he just put black bars over the video to hide the HUD. If you're not asian this is quite annoying.

There's a command for this without adding black bars:

UI.DrawEnable 0 - to disable HUD.
I think its just clever editing of stock BF3 footage. Hence the cinematic bars are massive to cover the gun. At 0:14 there seemes to be the slightest peek of a rifle scope on the bottom of the screen, just in front of the rock. What gives it away is that it briefly moves with the camera.
Quote from Bose321 :If you're not asian this is quite annoying.

Rofl ! do u also think asian girls vagina is horizintal not vertical?
Quote from spankmeyer :Anyone else annoyed that most of the servers nowadays run some random dick rules like "no shotguns", "no swearing" (though the AUTOMATIC TAUNTS SWEAR LIKE SAILORS) or "don't use camouflage unless your first name is Frank" or some stupid crap along those lines.

Sure thing no-one's forcing anyone to play on those servers but it's just stupid to jump through several servers to find a vanilla version not infested with dumbass admins.

Sometimes I feel offended by the harsh auto-taunts. All i want to do is ask for a lift nicely, not "COULD SOMEBODY GET ME THE **** OUT OF HERE?!"
or "GIMME SOME ****ING BACKUP!"
Where are the stone cold mercenaries with cool taunts?
Quote from MataGyula :Sometimes I feel offended by the harsh auto-taunts. All i want to do is ask for a lift nicely, not "COULD SOMEBODY GET ME THE **** OUT OF HERE?!"
or "GIMME SOME ****ING BACKUP!"
Where are the stone cold mercenaries with cool taunts?

Exactly. I know we're all stressed out in the war but it's no excuse to be rude.

If I spot a dude a mile away fixing a tank, I don't usually go full retard and yell (to no one in particular) 'THERE'Z AN ****** ENEMY SOLDAR OVER DAR!'. Or even more annoying when I'm trying to stay hidden, a stray bullet landing nearby launches my dude into a mega aspergers swear overload and blows me cover.
Got hooked on Igla/Stinger, it seems they aren't so useless after all, you just keep the lock on for a few seconds until the guy panicks and drops the flares, then i strike..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Got hooked on Igla/Stinger, it seems they aren't so useless after all, you just keep the lock on for a few seconds until the guy panicks and drops the flares, then i strike..

That will only work against noobs, most pilots will fly about with lock all day without deploying flares or ECM, only once a missile is launched do the flares get used, then they reload so fast that by the time another missile is launched they have flares again. Heli's are even worse considering both pilot and gunner can have flares. The only thing that can take out air is a jav/SOFLAM combo or a decent Mobile AA.
Yeah i did took out only 2 heli's out of 15 attempts maybe So they actually have indication when i launch a missile?
Quote from DeKo :That will only work against noobs, most pilots will fly about with lock all day without deploying flares or ECM, only once a missile is launched do the flares get used, then they reload so fast that by the time another missile is launched they have flares again. Heli's are even worse considering both pilot and gunner can have flares. The only thing that can take out air is a jav/SOFLAM combo or a decent Mobile AA.

This. You do more damage by spamming Q and spotting them for friendly jets to chew.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah i did took out only 2 heli's out of 15 attempts maybe So they actually have indication when i launch a missile?

Didn't you never pilot a jet or heli, or play the singleplayer? one of the first singleplayer missions, you are co pilot in a jet. Here you can hear it at 8:20 you hear the sond of someone loking on you. at 8:22 is the sound, where he locks you and a second later you hear the sond, that he fired and also see the missle.

Raging Warriors

A fun clan of 11 members, currently looking to do some clan/ friendly matches. All welcome to join with decent skill. Not limited to LFS players. Platoon founded by Bose & Bmxtwins in hopes of having fun. Grand_Eddie (non-lfs user) joined in soon after on the idea as did Anik360. Anik360 recruited a few buddies and now we got 11 people. 'Bout it. PM for an invite

TEAMSPEAK 3 INFORMATION:
84.45.52.142:10002

goal #1. Have fun

goal #2. Laugh at others

goal #3. Win
Attached images
RW.jpg
You should switch goal 2 & goal 3 otherwise you will have nothing to laugh on.
Quote from John5200 :Didn't you never pilot a jet or heli, or play the singleplayer? one of the first singleplayer missions, you are co pilot in a jet. Here you can hear it at 8:20 you hear the sond of someone loking on you. at 8:22 is the sound, where he locks you and a second later you hear the sond, that he fired and also see the missle.

No offcourse i didn't played singleplayer I tried to give it a chance but saw that's it's one of those unlimited spawning enemies type.. And i suck very much with flying so i avoid it..
Dogfights on console are just lols. I typically go 4-5 games without dying (and when I die its typically from a f'in lightpost) and can get about 10 kills from other jets (not disables, kills) along with a few from tankbusting runs.

People don't seem to get that the jets are easier to turn when they are going slower. Nothing like some noon trying to outmaneuver you with full afterburners while they turn.

Stringers and whatnot are easy to deal with. Just drop flares when the rocket gets launched and find something to fly behind to screw up the lock-on.
In Conquest the jets are easy, in Rush you're usually against a full team of engineers that see jets as unholy devil birds that must be destroyed at all costs.
Quote from Mysho :You should switch goal 2 & goal 3 otherwise you will have nothing to laugh on.

there is a method to our madness
Just downloading, are you guys playing in same server with other LFS guys or so? :P I want to join
Quote from Hahmo :Just downloading, are you guys playing in same server with other LFS guys or so? :P I want to join

Most of our guys are LFS players. And theres also the LFS platoon
Quote from Hahmo :Just downloading, are you guys playing in same server with other LFS guys or so? :P I want to join

Just join the LFS platoon and join someone when they are playing. Me and AV rolled jack play often.
Quote from PMD9409 :Just join the LFS platoon and join someone when they are playing. Me and AV rolled jack play often.

AIGHT.

Well, I has problem..
When I enter the game I get white screen and cant see anything nor hear anything. I updated my gfx driver to latest 3 times, didn't help, I tried to repair through Origin and didn't help, I googled for an hour and nothing has helped..

Ffs.. any tips?

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG