The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
watching too much familyguy
BF£3 should have been shot at birth
Quote from AlienT. :BF£3 should have been shot at birth

Hush now, just because you suck at it, or your PC can't play it, or you play it on a console, or you're a CoD fanboy doesn't mean it's bad.
Muchooo updates.. 1.7gb in total -.- loving life on a 2mb connection
Quote from jwardy :Muchooo updates.. 1.7gb in total -.- loving life on a 2mb connection

Aw I remember back when I had a 2mb line, those were the days, petrol was still under £1 a litre, you could leave your front door open, it was all fields, etc.

can't complain
Quote from thisnameistaken :Aw I remember back when I had a 2mb line, those were the days, petrol was still under £1 a litre, you could leave your front door open, it was all fields, etc.

What my internet lacks is made up on my petrol prices :P
1.48€ pl atm but it is rising quite fast
Finally able to login.
Attached images
Untitled-2.jpg
Thers an other update?
Quote from jwardy :Muchooo updates.. 1.7gb in total -.- loving life on a 2mb connection

Tell me about it, two hour download for me. not sure if can be bothered to fire up the ps
Horrible update, it's like a new game, and it sucks. You can't lift yourself with the MAV anymore, so it means you have to snipe from the ground. Supression fire exagerated and too much shit in other thins. Weapons behave a lot different, feels like the NTM on iRacing.
Quote from chanoman315 :Horrible update, it's like a new game, and it sucks. You can't lift yourself with the MAV anymore, so it means you have to snipe from the ground. Supression fire exagerated and too much shit in other thins. Weapons behave a lot different, feels like the NTM on iRacing.

wat

Going to try it out today, interested in this big update.
I like the update to be honest, granted there a few issues here and there but overall i feel it's beneficial. THe MAV flying was freaking stupid anyway.
Quote from chanoman315 :Horrible update, it's like a new game, and it sucks. You can't lift yourself with the MAV anymore, so it means you have to snipe from the ground.

Que, what about air spawn points, or i don't know, ladders and stairs?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Que, what about air spawn points, or i don't know, ladders and stairs?

Of course, but for example in Caspian Border, now you can't go to the top of the antenna, how the hell you snipe in that map?
Quote from chanoman315 :Of course, but for example in Caspian Border, now you can't go to the top of the antenna, how the hell you snipe in that map?

Ehh.. wat

How about a chopper/jet?
Quote from chanoman315 :Of course, but for example in Caspian Border, now you can't go to the top of the antenna, how the hell you snipe in that map?

u snipe from up the hill where the base is. forgot which one us or ru

EDIT : just found this "C4 will no longer be detonable after a player respawns, if the player is revived within 5 seconds he can still detonate his C4" noooooo cant has revenge on tanks when they spot and kill me
Meh, for some reason the game feels choppy to me, and I can't even walk through a ****ing door without rubberbanding around the game while my ping is below 20...
they messed up the l96, they messed up gun recoils ... fail

I hate you noobs sniping from the antenna No, seriously.. if you can't find another place to snipe from, you are a shit player. No shitting.
Javelin on top of antenna plus the locker shit and everyone hates me
There is loads of places to snipe from on caspian, ive never used the antenna
what the **** is this sh*t. only non sh*t class is sniper now!!!!

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG