The online racing simulator
Thanks for the good news.

This service is always the greatest you can find.

Cheers.
Problem on the control panel Dean :-
"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."
yea I am getting the same
Hello.

I'm getting the message since yesterday.

Cheers.
Down yet again? sever not running? cant even get into the website..........
Dean, looks like the nameservers are down.

My website is also down and the 500servers.com website appears down, well by down I mean they arent resolving to the IP address.
same problem get this messege when try going on control panel

"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."
Quote from capris :same problem get this messege when try going on control panel

same here and no way to contact admins
teamspeak has died. Cheers
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

how long is take to fix this problem !!

best regards
Webserver fallen over again?
everything died
Quote from Mustangman759 :everything died

It appears that anything on IP 84.45.52.141 and 84.45.52.142 has bit the dust. I can still join servers and FTP into servers on IP 84.45.52.144.

I do get a connection established in filezilla for the 141 box, but it doesn't get a welcome message and it cannot connect.

Another routing issue mayhaps ? Or issue related to the winds over there in the UK today?
Thats what I figured
Quote from dekojester :Another routing issue mayhaps ? Or issue related to the winds over there in the UK today?

That's in Boothy-Land, I thought the servers were based somewhere down south?
My server was dead too (user MICHELEC).
Where is Franky??? Go to Lapland to make Santa Claus?
Dean this isnt good man, were paying for a service witch isnt even running? why does it keep going down?
Our servers are down more than 48 hours. We expect that the day of renewal you will remember this.
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Dean this isnt good man, were paying for a service witch isnt even running? why does it keep going down?

Its not his fault usually. And he usually gets on the issue ASAP
500 server
the servers are down and there website hasnt been renewed this doesnt look good www.500servers.com
or its just down like the rest of the websites?
Sorry guys, Have been battling the flu the last few days, Not been online other than e-mails on my phone, Did not even know things were down until somebody sent me a PM and there was an e-mail on my phone about it when i woke up.

I will try and find out what is going on,

Paul means that the 500servers.com domain has expired, That's just coincidental to whats going on at the moment, It will be renewed again shortly.

As always i'll make sure there is fair compensation for your downtime, but let me get on to things and get everything up and running again first.
welcome back
welcome back franky hope you feeling ok nice to see you on the case
Hey Franky,

from what i can tell looks like ns1 and ns2 are both unreachable, coupled with the reports of gameservers down I think it maybe the router. I guess ns1 and ns2 are using the same router, you mentioned on a previous post in this thread that there were 2 routes out of the network.
It would be better if ns1 used one router and ns2 the other so there is a backup plan if one of the routers goes down.
Better still assuming they are cisco routers use HSRP (or if they are not cisco but they support VRRP), make each router a standyby for the other to offer some resilience in the event of router failure.

Hope the Flu clears up soon.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG