The online racing simulator
thanks
Franky,

I have sent two seperate PM's to you, both unanswered regarding the new 'Open Tracks'.

There is some made up tracks to which 'MNR' are currently using. I would like to be able to assign them to my list on 'Schumie' as well, if possible?

Thanking you in anticipation
Attached files
OpenTrackLayouts20110808.zip - 71.5 KB - 218 views
Should not be a problem G7USL, I'll get a look at it now

In future can you send requests like this in a support ticket, PM's are easily missed here due to the amount received.
Quote from g7usl :Franky,

I have sent two seperate PM's to you, both unanswered regarding the new 'Open Tracks'.

There is some made up tracks to which 'MNR' are currently using. I would like to be able to assign them to my list on 'Schumie' as well, if possible?

Thanking you in anticipation

I have added these to your server,

You can load them in game by.

1. Select track in Open config mode (EG: FE4X) *X = open config, normal pitlane direction, Y= open config, Reverse pitlane direction).
2. type /axload LAYOUT NAME" eg: /axload F41

If you would like to have the tracks rotate / change automatically i would suggest using something like Airio or LFSLapper.
Thanks a lot
Quote from g7usl :Thanks a lot

I am now planning a new series using these tracks. This has opened up an entirely new potential and because of this great service, I will be a life customer of yours.

Thank you so much Franky.
Thanks for the kind words Dave,

Let me know if you need any assistance with those tracks.
Dean

The web server is super slow today.. just FYI.. it works it just takes forever to do something.. any issues??
I did not have any issues with the site yesterday, And as far as i can see in the logs there was nothing out of the ordinary happening. Server & network loads all look fine.

Can't explain why you were getting it slow im afraid.
Quote from franky500 :Thanks for the kind words Dave,

Let me know if you need any assistance with those tracks.

Franky, I think I have broken it mate by installing Airo. Can you please rectify?
unless Airio is running it should not affect it, (is that the case? or does it not allow the axload option at all? or is it just when Airio is running?)
Yes Franky, installing Airio has stopped the 'axload' permanantly. I have removed Airio from the server now but, would like my Axload back please?
Just checked it out, Seems to work, It looks like the track was not on an "X" or "Y" (open config) track therefore no Layouts would be selectable, I just loaded the track to AS4X and it allowed a layout,

Perhaps the Airio track rotation needs to be set to only load tracks in Open-Config.
Quote from g7usl :Yes Franky, installing Airio has stopped the 'axload' permanantly. I have removed Airio from the server now but, would like my Axload back please?

Airio cannot stop LFS commands, the only way /axload wouldn't work is if you either were not an admin or there was no layout with the name you're trying to load on your server.
Quote from franky500 :Just checked it out, Seems to work, It looks like the track was not on an "X" or "Y" (open config) track therefore no Layouts would be selectable, I just loaded the track to AS4X and it allowed a layout,

Perhaps the Airio track rotation needs to be set to only load tracks in Open-Config.

Thanks again Franky, all seems to be well again now.

Great service BTW.
Quote from boothy :Airio cannot stop LFS commands, the only way /axload wouldn't work is if you either were not an admin or there was no layout with the name you're trying to load on your server.

I simply installed airio from my TCA page and the problem arose. The 'axload' was loaded as before and created the problem, that thanks to franky, is solved now.

Funnily enough, axload works okay until airio is executed, then it's disaster. nothing to do with how the track is loaded at all.
I have NEVER had a conflict or issue with /axload or any other LFS command while Airio is running.

For the record, you can set Airio to rotate the tracks / change the tracks for you if you want, details in the Airio config files.
Well Airio is on now but I see no changes in setup? It's KY3X, axload K34, Franky.

Car=XFR
Loaded, Looks like you had everything in place already, I just typed /axload k34 in the server.
Quote from franky500 :Loaded, Looks like you had everything in place already, I just typed /axload k34 in the server.

At 69 years old, am I missing something here? The airio installation shows no change in information. Should it show anything or is there some sort of .cfg settings I should be using please?
Quote from franky500 :Loaded, Looks like you had everything in place already, I just typed /axload k34 in the server.

I think he wants airio rotator on, and that it an load and change layouts
Quote from Mustangman759 :I think he wants airio rotator on, and that it an load and change layouts

Thanks but no thanks, I do not want to use the rotator at all. I am running a series 2no. and the tracks stay as they are set by myself for training and the big races on Saturday evenings.
Quote from g7usl :At 69 years old, am I missing something here? The airio installation shows no change in information. Should it show anything or is there some sort of .cfg settings I should be using please?

What sort of information do you see / say has not changed ? What would you like to change ?
Quote from dekojester :What sort of information do you see / say has not changed ? What would you like to change ?

Well at the moment, as you can see I am using the 'Xtrack' settings and would like to see more information in the game.
The other day I raced with 'Dead Men Racing' and they had a system running whereas there was a countdown to the start of the next race. There was also information as to who does the fastest lap etc., different to the default info normally recieved. I would like to implement that, if possible at 'Schumie'.

Thank you for your interest.
Hi,

I currently have the following when try to stop/restart the server

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

on the game server, looks like network issue (84.45.52.141)

Cheers,
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG