The online racing simulator
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
Takes me three hits at a nameless dragon to down it. Somehow I think being a "Mammoth-Born" would be better, seeing that mammoths are way more dangerous than dragons.

Still, the game is awesome.
Macros, sounds great but after reading a little I am just confused ;p
So, lets say I want the game to use quick heal. I want it to take 2-3 seconds, then it should go back to my daggers without having me to quipt magic, use magic, equipt dagger 1, equipt dagger 2... god damnit that is just to bottering.
Why couldn't the hotkeys work as action hotkeys? You hold in one button and it heals you, then goes back to the weapons. This is the only BIG MINUSSssss for me.

Either way, as I were saying, how to put up a macro that will do following:
Press shift+1 to activate quick healing (2-3 secs) then equipt back weapon automatically.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Takes me three hits at a nameless dragon to down it. Somehow I think being a "Mammoth-Born" would be better, seeing that mammoths are way more dangerous than dragons.

Still, the game is awesome.

took me 30 mins against a frost dragon at level 29, and wait till you encounter the Elder dragons....

Quote from The Very End :Macros, sounds great but after reading a little I am just confused ;p

So, lets say I want the game to use quick heal. I want it to take 2-3 seconds, then it should go back to my daggers without having me to quipt magic, use magic, equipt dagger 1, equipt dagger 2... god damnit that is just to bottering.

Why couldn't the hotkeys work as action hotkeys? You hold in one button and it heals you, then goes back to the weapons. This is the only BIG MINUSSssss for me.

Either way, as I were saying, how to put up a macro that will do following:

Press shift+1 to activate quick healing (2-3 secs) then equipt back weapon automatically.

Well I'm going to wait till someone does an ingame one like the ones in Obvilion, where you can chain some complex moves together, like equip armour, weapons, cast 3 spells and back to weapons with one keypress
Spells need longer duration as well
Quote from CoolColJ :took me 30 mins against a frost dragon at level 29, and wait till you encounter the Elder dragons....

Well I'm going to wait till someone does an ingame one like the ones in Obvilion, where you can chain some complex moves together, like equip armour, weapons, cast 3 spells and back to weapons with one keypress
Spells need longer duration as well

Agree, I love the game but some tweaks would make it even better :]
This game will have a TON of mods thrown at it in the next comming months / years!

Also, one thing I miss: Damage text above the target heads. I play as third veiw and enjoying it! (using first person veiw in dialogues tho)
Elder Dragons are just a complete and utter bitch. Level 12 here after restarting my playthrough, I'm getting destroyed despite using the Blade of Woe, Ebony Dagger, a few hammers and a mace.
im level 45 now, and if a dragon lands (regardless of what type) they dont get back up again and are dead within 40 seconds.
I love this game.

Couple of days ago (RL time) I was traveling to Windhelm to do some quest.
On the way I stopped in some random inn in the middle of nowhere.
There was this drunk mage who challenged me to a drinking game and if I win, he'll give me his staff.
So we were drinking mug after mug and after some he couldn't keep up. WIN! Or so I thought... Black screen...
I woke up in Markarth (on the other side of the map) and of course there's no Sam (my drinking buddy) nor the staff.
Got some leads but I decided to see what's there to do in this city and forgot about Sam and the staff.
After two days I went back to my home in Whiterun to unload garbage off Lydia.
There I run into some lady (dunno her name atm) and she yells at me when I'm gonna give her the money. WTF lady! o_O
Turns out on my drunken adventures across the map I've met some girl, bought a ring and asked her to marry me.
She's now waiting for me in some city ready to be married! Sam is my best man, btw. I'm still roaming around avoiding that city.

EPIC!
Quote from BlackEye :I love this game.

Couple of days ago (RL time) I was traveling to Windhelm to do some quest.
On the way I stopped in some random inn in the middle of nowhere.
There was this drunk mage who challenged me to a drinking game and if I win, he'll give me his staff.
So we were drinking mug after mug and after some he couldn't keep up. WIN! Or so I thought... Black screen...
I woke up in Markarth (on the other side of the map) and of course there's no Sam (my drinking buddy) nor the staff.
Got some leads but I decided to see what's there to do in this city and forgot about Sam and the staff.
After two days I went back to my home in Whiterun to unload garbage off Lydia.
There I run into some lady (dunno her name atm) and she yells at me when I'm gonna give her the money. WTF lady! o_O
Turns out on my drunken adventures across the map I've met some girl, bought a ring and asked her to marry me.
She's now waiting for me in some city ready to be married! Sam is my best man, btw. I'm still roaming around avoiding that city.

EPIC!

That quest is one of the best quests in any computer game, ever lol!
Probally inspired by the Hangover ;p
Gets better if you know who Sam really is though (which IIRc is at the end of it, you soeem like you aren't at the very, very end). Did you get to the bit about the sheep yet? That bit is so well written.

I'll admit, I took Lydia into Ustengrav with the idea of killing her off. She survived unscathed -.- Aela nearly died in there, Lydia escapes unharmed? Damn I married the wrong one (but hey, I get to be a wolf....which I'm using to clear out the barrows and mines. I got the ring of Hircine which helps.

Somehow, I managed to get the Graybeards angry at me, I was testing my shout as told to do, then the guy that teaches you the second word started attacking me. Great...
No, I found out I have a fiancee and ran like mad!
Sheeps are involved? hahah
Gonna be a long and fun evening/night today.
The whole quest is just so, SO well done. In my save I apparently sold some lady's sheep to the Jarl of Solitude (LMAO??), it changes every time. I redid it from an earlier save and sold the Spriggen a goat, then sold a cow to the Shrine of Azura (Oooooooooooooookay.....). I think (but I honestly can't remember) Lydia or Aela saying the drinking contest was a bad idea.

I still wanna know just the hell I wound up at the temple from Riften. Who carried me there?

EDIT: Embassy quest is great too. I stashed everything in the secret room at Riverwood and went nearly naked. Nobody cared. I guess the Thalmer were too busy partying

EDIT 2: Well that stealth lasted all of five seconds, that embassy now has a lot of corpses.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :
EDIT 2: Well that stealth lasted all of five seconds, that embassy now has a lot of corpses.

Haha.

Same here. A guard spotted me straight away... Biggest mistake he ever made.
Finished Dark Brotherhood, beats the main quest story very easily. Thanks to that, they hate me in Markarth and every time i step in there, there's bounty, jail sentence or kill order on my head.
You've done something wrong then
Quote from Nadeo4441 :You've done something wrong then

Noooo, just some quests. Turns out there's some authority which doesn't like you sticking nose into their shit, so it's either kill or be killed. I really love this game.

E: Epic lulz @ Blackeye's drunken story.
Quote from DevilDare :Haha.

Same here. A guard spotted me straight away... Biggest mistake he ever made.

Casting fury in a crowd. Epic lulz. That, and Aela's a lethal killing machine, given her a hunting bow and a ton of arrows, DB starting gear (I got the enhanced stuff), got two daggers for close range. I also got Shadowmere who goes around kicking the hell out of anything.

I hate, hate, HATE the Winterhold college now, bunch of idiots...

EDIT: Werewolf rampaging in Falkreath/Markarth. LMAO.
Oh **** me! I desided to do one or two parts of the main quest yesterday, and now there are dragons everywhere! I only meet Elder Dragons, which is totally utterly shit. I am level 42 but sucks since I canot get close to them. Have to shot 145 million arrows at them

On other news: The game still rocks!
Its funny how I have seen only 2 dragons
Quote from The Very End :Oh **** me! I desided to do one or two parts of the main quest yesterday, and now there are dragons everywhere! I only meet Elder Dragons, which is totally utterly shit. I am level 42 but sucks since I canot get close to them. Have to shot 145 million arrows at them

On other news: The game still rocks!

your joking!

i think about 10 ebony arrows takes one down for me, if he lands, hes dead before he flys away.
Yep TVE, after the Kynesgrove bit Alduin will start resurrecting dragons. Good job breaking it then. I'm not sure if after you complete it, they go away for good.

Oh ****.....loaded my save, elder dragon, in the Winterhold college courtyard. NOOOOO
how is every one so buff!? I must be doing something wrong...
Yeah, me too. I'm only at lvl 16.
I do have only 20 hours playtime so far. Don't use fast travel, tho.
Maybe that's the reason.

Edit: I wish dragons are stronger. There are much more horrible stuff out there, but I wish dragons scare as did the first one. :o
Quote from R3DMAN :your joking!

i think about 10 ebony arrows takes one down for me, if he lands, hes dead before he flys away.

Whaaaat!? What do you kill them with, bow or magic? I am using bow but I have no skill assigned to bow skill(s).

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Yep TVE, after the Kynesgrove bit Alduin will start resurrecting dragons. Good job breaking it then. I'm not sure if after you complete it, they go away for good.

Oh ****.....loaded my save, elder dragon, in the Winterhold college courtyard. NOOOOO

What you mean by breaking it, I did something wrong? :scared:
I am at main quest part where I am going to retrive... something with jorn.. horn... or what the **** it is, it's damn far north, not far away from the Makrah... something town.

And btw, EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I enter the Riwer...tale (or something) town, there is a elder dragon there! 3th time! And what I use the dragon soul for? I have 4 of them, but no one gets used when I do shouts .. And why can I only use 2 of the 8 shouts I have?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG