The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
made a TRON-like house, parts based on the one from the movie at least. Got a lot of piston work, it's pretty nifty. Working on a piston elevator but it's proving to be insanely difficult to wire.

I really wish we could direct redstone; my wiring could take up a quarter the amount of space if redstone didn't direct itself into everything I don't want it to.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Holy crap, they sound terrifying...

mmm sounds like a Russell T Davies inspired mob (anyone seen the Doctor Who episode with the statues will know what I mean)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :mmm sounds like a Russell T Davies inspired mob (anyone seen the Doctor Who episode with the statues will know what I mean)

Stephen Moffat wrote that one.

i just started a new world (the old one is saved, will get multiworld installed later on) and pvp is on.
if u know any good plugins let me know.
dont really know what to go for atm
I guess in PVP there's not much point building anything since everybody else will just smash it up anyway?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I guess in PVP there's not much point building anything since everybody else will just smash it up anyway?

well i dont know how this turns out...never tried.
and btw... /home is broke D:
dont know why...updated bukkit, might have done it.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i just started a new world (the old one is saved, will get multiworld installed later on) and pvp is on.
if u know any good plugins let me know.
dont really know what to go for atm

Pvp isn't really useful if theres no one in the server. With this kind of population atleast. I know im the one who suggested it, but it may not be such a good idea

New world is welcome, but maybe it shouldnt be pvp.
can be turned off and on...thats not a problem
It was quite funny stealing stuff off Arox, but I can imagine it won't be as funny the second time.
So, am I safe If I build my house near the spawn? It's not PVP right?
If it's not I owe Arox some diamonds.
Quote from thisnameistaken :If it's not I owe Arox some diamonds.

I haven't seen a single building in the new server, I tought I was alone all the time :o
Can I be please white-listed?

My username: LFSPovo

Thanks
Pvp??? Can you write something more. If we start pvp , map must be limited to 1k x 1k , because other way it will be no fun and to big..

Plugins needed for pvp: -economy (trading)
- Warps (possibility to set min 5 warp points)
- Death kick (when u die , you get kicked and cant rejoined one min so theres no fight advantage )
- Safe spawn (spawn area like 50x50 and not possible to make damage in that area)
- remove chest locking , cuz thats the main point of pvp to hide ur shit.
- no lvt command , thats just dont fit pvp , night is the best time to hunt ppl
- Player tracker ( thats like most awesome plugin i ever seen , it works like a compas for tracking ppl down, very hard to use , but realy epic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded)

If you fit all those , we can have EPIC pvp server with even 5 or less ppl.

@uke pls stfu if u have no idea what ur talking. i been playing on proper pvp server for like a month now , where theres always 50+ ppl online and they have map locked to 10k*10k and it works like a charm, so on boosted server perfect solution would be to lock it 1k*1k that way even if theres 4 ppl on server we can still have nice pvp adventure imo. And thats a must because with open map, one can go out to 15k from spawn and noone will ever found him there , even with tracker.

Btw im excited for this, if it will work im sure back on server on regular base And tnx boosted for giving a chance to pvp mc , but we must make it proper so plsss try find those plugins.:P

IMO this is the most exciting way to play mc. And sry for so much edits , couldnt remember all at once-.-
Most exciting way to play MC? No.
Ive got diamonds on my neck bitch!
Quote from Ales_M :
@uke pls stfu if u have no idea what ur talking. i been playing on proper pvp server for like a month now , where theres always 50+ ppl online and they have map locked to 10k*10k and it works like a charm, so on boosted server perfect solution would be to lock it 1k*1k that way even if theres 4 ppl on server we can still have nice pvp adventure imo. And thats a must because with open map, one can go out to 15k from spawn and noone will ever found him there , even with tracker.-

But if theres no one on the server, well i'll be on now.

Wanna build a spawn area for boosted? LOL : P
Quote from Uke :But if theres no one on the server, well i'll be on now.

Wanna build a spawn area for boosted? LOL : P

Yeah:P But Boosted must tell first if he can add some of those plugins.
well, not today tho.
tomorrow i might have some spare time.
busy time again, moving within the next 3 weeks.
Woops...
i was really confused for a second
Had 2 windows open :/

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG