The online racing simulator
Dover's also privately owned too, they do things right there (course, the track itself doesn't harm anything at all).
Dover is awesomeeeeeeeeeee!
I do want to go to Dover soon, I think its the closest track that I haven't been to yet.
Just drove past Dover yesterday
yayyyyy vacation, driving past tracks, but having to miss all the actual racing action for two weeks...
Hum... Just found out I'm going to make it to Bristol's night race this year for the first time. Cross one of the biggest things on my bucket list off
Quote from Cornys :Hum... Just found out I'm going to make it to Bristol's night race this year for the first time. Cross one of the biggest things on my bucket list off

It the nicest way possible... SCREW YOU!
Quote from PMD9409 :It the nicest way possible... SCREW YOU!

There's a nice way to say that?
Wow that sentence was a complete fail...

In, not "it".
^ Wow... Lucky there wasn't a tree or pole close to where he got launched (or a person)
You'd think they'd put up a catch fence there by now, that's not the first car I've seen launch over the wall exactly like that at Williams Grove.

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Just drove past Dover yesterday
yayyyyy vacation, driving past tracks, but having to miss all the actual racing action for two weeks...

That's why all summer vacations should be scheduled around races.

I'm going to Pocono in two weeks and then Watkins Glen the week after, can't believe I haven't been to a race since Daytona.
Quote from UncleBenny :That's why all summer vacations should be scheduled around races.

I'm going to Pocono in two weeks and then Watkins Glen the week after, can't believe I haven't been to a race since Daytona.

Well I agree. Unfortunately the rest of my family doesn't
Quote from UncleBenny :You'd think they'd put up a catch fence there by now, that's not the first car I've seen launch over the wall exactly like that at Williams Grove.

I've seen sprint cars go over the wall a few times at Virginia Motor Speedway. I don't think small tracks want to spend money to put up a catch fence where nobody can sit/get to.
I don't know about you guys, but after the weekend off, I'm ready for the Brickyard 400!
Travis Pastrana broke his leg in the X games, and will miss the Nationwide race he was supposed to take part in at Indy...
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Travis Pastrana broke his leg in the X games, and will miss the Nationwide race he was supposed to take part in at Indy...

Dangit pastrana!
I'd like to see Pocono repaved/improved if only so the IRL can go there again.
IRL wouldn't go there period, simply as the speeds are too high now. Yea back in the 80s they ddin't care, but now they won't go anywhere where the cars go quicker than the main stretch at Indy.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :IRL wouldn't go there period, simply as the speeds are too high now. Yea back in the 80s they ddin't care, but now they won't go anywhere where the cars go quicker than the main stretch at Indy.

I don't see why it matters, if 2 indycars touch wheels on the front or back stretch of indy, one of the is going flying(dario michigan) flying possibly over the fence since they are going around 230mph.
Disapointing... I wanna see IRL run Daytona road course or something

The Brickyard really owes (if a race track ever could owe you anything) Montoya for all of the disappointment NASCAR racing there has given him. Wouldn't be surprized to see him win this weekend. Stewart wouldn't be a bad pick either being in his home town and it being the warm summer months
Sad to see that was the last truck race at IRP. Was a good one atleast.

IndyCar at Pocono is a stretch. You would have to smoothen the bumps out and it would just ruin the track because the bumps make 60% of it.
Wow, there's quite a crowd there at Indy today. It's been awhile since I've seen the grandstand that filled at the 256,000 capacity facility for the 400
Trucks aren't staying at IRP?

Thought it was just Nationwide that were moving over.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Trucks aren't staying at IRP?

Thought it was just Nationwide that were moving over.

That's what I thought too, but apparently not..
Quote :The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will not return to LOR after serving as part of the Kroger SpeedFest bill since 1995.

That sucks. One of the best short tracks.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG