The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from hrtburnout :Yours are awful too.

:throwrose

Thank you <3

Haha is was driving somewhere and suddenly i heard someone say out loud "wow check those wheels"
i specifically told my mates in their missiles, dont **** my streeter up (my missile was out of action for G1), so what did they do? go for my ****ing car.

Awsome!!!!
I know neons are a bit outdated now, but i really like green with white for some reason, plus to be fair, they didnt exactly cause me any negative issues, i really didnt mind this in fact!

So yeah, it could have been worse.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Junk pictures but whatever.
car is on a diet for summer

made the rear wing replaceable, running into some problems (since it's a reproduction and not an OEM so it's.. falling apart some, literally)
but hey.. running the highway going 60 with 40mpg is pretty damn nice.

And the wingless look is growing on me. From behind it's still odd, but the front I do like.

Dan, please never post that again.

Mr Nuse, put the wing back on please.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dan, please never post that again.

Mr Nuse, put the wing back on please.

+1 on both.
The wing goes on around town and stuff, highway it comes off for the gas mileage, no worries lol
So you are driving 'round town with the girl i love and suddenly you need some highway. Then you stop and start taking off your wing and put it in the boot?
LoL
I've done it with the racks on my Subaru before, but I don't think his wing will attach/dettach in 30 seconds.
Quote from XCNuse :The wing goes on around town and stuff, highway it comes off for the gas mileage, no worries lol

im not really sorry to say it but youre a plonker
Quote from Shotglass :im not really sorry to say it but youre a plonker

I agree.

Would make a neglible difference (perhaps 1 or 2 MPG) and thus is not worth if. If you're worried about gas milage then buy a diesel.
GOOD NEWS! The Dacia Duster is out!
Great!
That's old news! And as far as gas mileage goes. I drive a car that has two Webber DCOE 45s and is set up with performance in mind which means that it lugs under 3000 rpms and thus always needs to be driven above that. How much importance do you think I give to gas mileage?
Quote from BAMBO :How much importance do you think I give to gas mileage?

I'd say just the right amount: None.
Here's a pic of the car in question. Please excuse me for the low quality. Will get a better one in a couple of days.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I agree.

Would make a neglible difference (perhaps 1 or 2 MPG) and thus is not worth if. If you're worried about gas milage then buy a diesel.

LOL
1-2?
Try 8-12
(I've tested it already, yes it makes that much of a difference)

it takes 2 minutes to (un)install

Also in america.. there aren't really any diesels availabe; VW has a few, but really it's only trucks, I don't even think Volvo sells any new diesels anymore.
LX4, nice.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Mr Nuse, put the wing back on or face banishment from this here parish.

bwhaha, once it gets fixed. I'm gonna get some good pictures with it off just.. to have some, right now it's being fixed though, the fixtures that hold the wing to the car via bolts are.. coming out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAAbHOMzO-M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJiICvHJrPE
New exhaust on the soarer

3" S/S Downpipe
3" S/S Straight pipe(Got rid of the gutted cat, and now just running a straight pipe)
3" S/S Blitz Nur Spec R Catback

Figure theres no point in running a gutted cat, car is that low that you can't check under it to see if theres a cat or not in the first place lol
@ Klutch: U might wanna fix your laughing, it's pretty Gay.

Quote from danthebangerboy :I know neons are a bit outdated now, but i really like green with white for some reason, plus to be fair, they didnt exactly cause me any negative issues, i really didnt mind this in fact!
Chavpic 1
Chavpic 2
Chavpic 3
Chavpic 4

So yeah, it could have been worse.

C'mon Dan! This is really going out of control now!
First the F&F Style sideskirts, now THIS?! Are you on Pistonheads perhaps? Visit Driftworks and get your cards together.

SHAME ON YOU!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG