The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :bug

Yeah I know. And believe it or not, but the wheel is actually through the ground a little.
hi, where I can find models of cars for 3d max?thanks!
Quote from BADLVBOY :Bose, I think it would look way better with these kind of rims, other than that, its fine, as you said, looks a bit plastic, but i guess youll fix that

maybe you can render it on a different background, like on track going sideways etc
or is it too much work?

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com ... attPowers.S14-500x333.jpg

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f ... rett/01ap/matt/matt06.jpg

Thanks. As other background, that would be some HDRI shot which will be totally different.(I could try that when I get home in a few hours)

As for the rims: I don't really have any rims that look like those (maybe some TE37's?).

Here's the latest update: (if you want the original size contact me)
Attached images
renderpreview.jpg
somwhere are some te37 from leonardo555 i gues.
Quote from kiste :somwhere are some te37 from leonardo555 i gues.

Yep. I do have those somewhere floating around my HDD I believe.
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor : wrong thread
Hey guys, maybe someone could reupload leonardo's wheels? the te37s and the enkei ones, of course if leonardo is okay with it
(sorry for double post)
just to show for who wants to download
Attached images
TE37_last.jpg
TE37_last_front.jpg
Been working on this skin for the past 2 days and decided to render it for my PS3 background.
Attached images
RR7 Mitsurugi FZR.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :Been working on this skin for the past 2 days and decided to render it for my PS3 background.

Pretty sweet!
LX6-Skin(s)
LineR32: love this one!

Brand-new PM-LX6 Skins.
Hope you like them (skins and render).

ric»pm
Attached images
LX6_1.jpg
LX6_2.jpg
LX6_3.jpg
LX6_4.jpg
Hi render GURUs!

I've tried rendering an own made skin (here You can find it: http://imageshack.us/f/38/probas.jpg/ ) - I know it is very noobish, but this was my first attempt. I have some qouestions about rendering: (I use 3dsmax)
- How can I make the windows transparent?
- How can I "use" that wheel which is in the background? (leonardo555's top quality wheel) How can I "fill properly" the tyre wall?
- I didn't find some .dds-s in the data/dds folder... Should I install a fresh' LFS? (e.g. s_mirr.dds)
- How can You create those f**king awesome rendered pictures? : )

Thx, w21.
magyarul vagy angolul akarsz választ? ha kezdő vagy akkor fokozatosan tanulni kell mi hogy van.pm be elmagyarázhatok sok mindent.
Quote from e2mustang :magyarul vagy angolul akarsz választ? ha kezdő vagy akkor fokozatosan tanulni kell mi hogy van.pm be elmagyarázhatok sok mindent.

English please
nop
I think he's asking if he should reply in Hungarian or English.
The matt powers render is sweet
Quote from FRZN-95 :The matt powers render is sweet

Thanks. (I assume you mean mine :shy
Just working on something.

ric»pm
Attached images
the_project_4_1.jpg
the_project_4_2.jpg
the_project_4_3.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG