The online racing simulator
I wanted to change Lapper details,

Still Bloody annoying though
I have emails, sites seem back online now?
sorry guys. First time i have had a signal since Sunday.

Webservers up. There was nothing wrong with it per-se. It was simply that the last command i sent to it to reboot only got half way. I had no way of seeing if it had completed the reboot as i never got another clean signal to check. Got the signal back now that we are heading back north and all seems well.

the control panel is up.

No game servers have been affected.

TS3 should be up.

@Matt. Im not back home till Wednesday. So until then you will need to use another source.

Sorry guys. I'll try to avoid having holidays in the future.
I don't think anyone wants you to avoid having holidays. You just need someone to cover in your absense.
Thanks Dean..
Been mentioned before m8, you cant run the show all on your lonesome,
Quote from franky500 :
@Matt. Im not back home till Wednesday. So until then you will need to use another source.

Sorry guys. I'll try to avoid having holidays in the future.

thanks, should be fine then.
No reason to "avoid holidays" the thing to do though when going on one is maybe get some temporary help.
Thanks Dean, webserver up, TS still down though. FYI, when I start it on TCadmin is says I am banned

Was it me
Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking... Are 500 servers on Patch Z31? If i was to buy a server i'd need to know this as we use a number of layouts on open config for the drift championship
yes, i think franky has applied the patch to the hosts. maybe current customers would be able to confirm this as franky has very limited internet connectivity at the moment.
I'm 99% sure there's an option for both as NDR has mostly Z28 servers but one Z30/31 server going.

EDIT:

Quote from franky500 :Z30 now available on the control panel.

Quote from dadge :yes, i think franky has applied the patch to the hosts. maybe current customers would be able to confirm this as franky has very limited internet connectivity at the moment.

Tried to look, but getting An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT when I try to access the server.

Last time I got on, patch Z30 was the last available. This was confirmed in ticket when you first accessed your server. No further tickets since then.
Ah well cheers all. Stuck an order down
Can now access CP again, but Z30 is still last update available.
Deer support

Hi, I want to know how to make LFSlapper work on my server. I wan certain rules like Someone pits or spectates or doesn't move for 5 minutes it would automatically spectate them.

the proplem is we all time playing autocross 8 long for saudi drifting and somtimes drifters afk more than 30 min !
and alot of People are waiting for join but there is no admins Available

I have send to support about starting my lfslapper but still not starting yet !
and i dont know what they make it start so i can do it on my self with asking them.

Thanks & best Regards
I assume that you already have a LFSLapper server along with your LFS server?

If you don't, then click on your game server, and when in next screen, click on Other Gaming Services near bottom of screen. Then pick Lapper as other gaming service to install.

This will do everything automatically for you.

If you do, then on right hand side you'll see stop/restart under Action. Click on restart.

If Lapper won't do anything when you click restart, go into your lapper server, then file manager, and then edit the LFSServers.cfg file.

Where it says something like autoStart at end of bottom line, change autoStart to autowork, then save and restart lapper server.

Make sure in the lapper \default folder, in the file default_1.ini that your password matches!

For spec'ing people who don't move, then look in your lfslapper.lpr file, and search for Options for idle player on track.

Change $OnIdleTimeout1 = n; to whatever number (n) of seconds you want someone to spec after this time.

On Event OnIdle1 then people get a warning, and on Event OnIdle2 people get spec'd!

This will all work automatically.
Attached images
500Servers Lapper.png
thank you Sinanju

i already have lfslapper & Airio . but they r not start it even if click on

i do like u say edit the LFSServers.cfg and make it

/default|default_1.ini|autowork

-----------------------------
default_1.ini i make it same admin password and save

Start lfslapper

nothing happen !
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
no proplem if i Install lfslapper again !

Host Name:saudi_arabia_drift << like this??
RCON Password:??
Verify RCON Password:??
Attached images
Untitled3.jpg
Looks like 500servers.com is down again? I still can access CP though.

E: Nevermind
i Install new lfslapper

RCON Password:admin server

and i do same u told me before

finally!! LFSLAPPER STARTING

THANK YOU sinanju
Attached images
2 lfslapper-lol.jpg
Quote from sinanju :Can now access CP again, but Z30 is still last update available.

I think Franky is just waiting for the patches to slow down since were alreayd on Z32
bug for CP
Connection must be opened. SQL Command: SELECT USER_ID, FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME, PASSWORD, TYPE, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, ZIP, HOME_PHONE, MOBILE_PHONE, EMAIL1, EMAIL2, STATUS, PARENT_ACCOUNT, EXTERNAL_.....

Franky URGENT

my DEMO servers its OFFLINE since more than 1 month ago

pls check it

and also the TS3

Servers just been set up today. Thanks for the help guys
Web seems to be down again?

E: Its ok
500 ts3 (on bmx's account) doesnt work. No cpanel and only 1 user can connect to server everyone else gets Connection Failed
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG